Page 417 of 517 FirstFirst ... 317367407415416417418419427467 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 5170
    Weasyl
    N/A
    Vae is a necromancer?
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    That was beautiful. So beautiful. Oh it brings a tear to my eye. And it was actually his voice!

Thank you.

Here's something I happen to be listening to right now in return in case you've never found a nice high quality extended version:

Last edited by Rilvor; 05-24-2015 at 05:52 PM.

Weasyl
    Daisy La Liebre
    The only time I've had absinthe was when out drinking one night, it was my turn to buy shots, so I went to barkeep and asked for "shots"

"What kind of shots"
    "Anything"

Yeah it was absinthe and it was the most disgusting shit

Regarding FurAffinity discussion earlier, I'm not only disappointed in neer because of the shady business practices, it's that we used to be a tight community and it takes a lot to tear us apart. He managed that somehow. I mean, we got a lot to be proud of because we're an old as fuck, relevant fandom of art appreciators and party monsters who drop mad bank in whatever town we all happen to amass in. We seem splintered now though because there wasn't a viable alternative to FA before Weasyl.
    Last edited by Daisy La Liebre; 05-26-2015 at 09:00 AM.

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    Allow me to manifest my return from my temporary absence (which totaled to a few days most). I have been carried away by a reenactment event, exhaustion and other stuff.

Hello again, ladies and gentlemen! How is everyone and what is new around here?

Weasyl
    Butterflygoddess
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisy La Liebre View Post
    The only time I've had absinthe was when out drinking one night, it was my turn to buy shots, so I went to barkeep and asked for "shots"

"What kind of shots"
    "Anything"

Regarding FurAffinity discussion earlier, I'm not only disappointed in neer because of the shady business practices, it's that we used to be a tight community and it takes a lot to tear us apart. He managed that somehow. I mean, we got a lot to be proud of because we're an old as fuck, relevant fandom of art appreciators and party monsters who drop mad bank in whatever town we all happen to amass in. We seem splintered now though because there wasn't a viable alternative to FA before Weasyl.
    I dunno, babe. There seems to be a lot of back and forth between Weasyl folk and FA ones. (And many still find it profitable to stay on fa...which is a shame but they are outta choices really).

I think the furry community is about as strong as it ever was.

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisy La Liebre View Post

"What kind of shots"
    "Anything"

That...is not how you serve Absinthe. No wonder it was so awful. I hope you never go back to that bar, since clearly their staff doesn't know how to serve alcohol correctly.

I'm in agreement with Butterfly on that second part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduard View Post
    Allow me to manifest my return from my temporary absence (which totaled to a few days most). I have been carried away by a reenactment event, exhaustion and other stuff.

Hello again, ladies and gentlemen! How is everyone and what is new around here?
    Doing well, how about yourself? How was the reenactment? Do you have pictures for us?

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilvor View Post
    Doing well, how about yourself? How was the reenactment? Do you have pictures for us?

I am magnificent, as always, heh heh. Been doing nothing much apart preparations for that reenactment event and a good day of rest afterwards.
    Things are getting increasingly lethargic here as the summer holiday nears, it is as if everything slows down as you climb on a steep hill, only to reach the top and feel the exhilarating gusts of refreshing air that is vacation.
    In fact, I cannot wait for summer, I cannot help but feel it as the steep and adrenaline-gushing run down the other side of the steep hill. This summer will be full of reenactment events in and out of the country.

The reenactment event was glorious. It happened on one of the older/historical streets, besides the medieval walls making for a delightful atmosphere.
    Amazingly, our camp was set right outside a bar and I bet we scored them profits for weeks to come after the event was over, hah!
    To summarize the experience: it was exquisite and overtly finespun, as most of the reenactment events I participated on.
    The parade was a thing I found most enjoyable... to be greeted by thousands and thousands of people and other props while you march through the city center. I can say it was a prideful moment, it always is.

One displeasing thing I came across was the hot weather. As this reenactment session has freshly started (and the previous reenactment events of this year happened during rainy, cold weather) I came to forgot how it is to be covered in glorious roman steel under the torrid sun and hot weather.
    Makes you think how they managed to march 50 KMs a day with full equipment (totaling around 40 kgs) back in those days... But then again, they did not have global warming... and it was documented that Transylvania at least consisted of 90% woodland... so I guess that made for a tolerable temperature overall.

But oh well, I am rambling now

Here are some pics I scrounged of facebook with us:

https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...57722398_o.jpg

https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...39&oe=560C80FA

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.n...86130700_o.jpg

https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...49441550_o.jpg

https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...0a&oe=55C19FFC
    Last edited by Eduard; 05-26-2015 at 02:40 PM.

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    That sounds like quite an experience, the pictures are wonderful!

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    So after like a month FA put it's staff page back up and I'm fucking dying.

“Imbued with a dream and fueled by passion, Leaders are realistic yet unrelenting in their drive to develop and strengthen the community around them. They work in concert with their staff to build the very roads they envision while heeding any criticism along the way from those who travel their paths.”

LMAO what the Hell is this cheesy shit? This sounds like a speech for awarding a medal of honor. xD
    Written by Sean Piche, age 7

Weasyl
    Vae
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    So after like a month FA put it's staff page back up and I'm fucking dying.

“Imbued with a dream and fueled by passion, Leaders are realistic yet unrelenting in their drive to develop and strengthen the community around them. They work in concert with their staff to build the very roads they envision while heeding any criticism along the way from those who travel their paths.”

LMAO what the Hell is this cheesy shit? This sounds like a speech for awarding a medal of honor. xD
    Neer managed to out-ego both of my characterizations of Ludwig, and he's literally boning himself in one of my canons.

Good job.
    Resident Koopa Trash