Page 413 of 517 FirstFirst ... 313363403411412413414415423463513 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,130 of 5170
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    I was told I should try Comic Con but really I don't see a difference between that other cons except that there's...well more of it. :I
    I realized that everything at a con I could do online or get online for way less of a hassle and way less money. And whatever I couldn't get, I probably don't really care for. But that's just me.
    M-hm. I don't usually go for the merch (I only take €30 with me at most should something catch my eye, but then again: importing to here is ... expensive.)

I do go for the panels, though, even though we usually don't snag the A-listers. But still: lots of pretty cool actors have been to conventions here in Belgium and it's always been fun to be there and hear about the shows they're in and what it's like working with certain people and such. And of course: cosplaying. So much fun.

Now if only I could get my lazy butt started on this Tauriel-one that I'm planning...

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Quote Originally Posted by Malevolentmask View Post
    I'm happy just eating over-easy eggs all the time, preferably with bagels or toast.

But yeah deviled eggs are certainly really good too, as long as they're fresh. I've had some in the past where they were room temperature and it just isn't as good. :/
    Yeah, overeasy is my go-to way of cooking eggs, unless I'm putting them in a sandwich. Thankfully I haven't had any bad experiences with deviled eggs. ^^;

I've only been to two conventions, myself, but I had fun, and the tickets weren't horribly expensive like Comic-Con. I have an uncle who used to go to Comic-Con every year, but he says it's way too crowded now.

I enjoy going to panels, myself. Especially cosplay panels. :3 Of course, I also enjoy seeing people's costumes. Some of them are pretty amazing and creative.

I wanna go to a con with my friends again this year. We had talked about doing a group cosplay of Street Fighter characters, but I dunno if we're actually going to go through with it. ^^;

All I have for my costume is an unfinished mask. :b

Yeah panels never were my thing. Same with actors and cosplays. Again, Internet spoils me. lol
    I ended up just going because I liked the city the con would be hosted in. 'w`
    Yeah, I mean. I like to dress up and pretend I'm a bad-ass mother of dragons or a titan-fighter. Because in real life I'd burn to a crisp and be eaten instantly in the respective franchises.

And it was worth it to go to a panel with Iain Glen and have him wink at me while cosplaying the Khaleesi. Made my day, it did. * u *

My main reason to go to cons is to meet my friends. I had fun getting some stuff but really the chance to meet some of the people I know in person was the biggest draw for me.

Then again I only go to one, so...

Weasyl
    N/A
    I was told I should try Comic Con but really I don't see a difference between that other cons except that there's...well more of it. :I
    I realized that everything at a con I could do online or get online for way less of a hassle and way less money. And whatever I couldn't get, I probably don't really care for. But that's just me.
    Well you can't meet Stan Lee online soooo I'll opt for Comic Con.
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    Butterflygoddess
    What reason would I want to meet Stan Lee?
    Maybe if you impressed him, he'd let you stand next to him in his next Marvel cameo. :V

Weasyl
    N/A
    What reason would I want to meet Stan Lee?
    That's just my reasoning. Dude is the father of Marvel (sorta). He's the closest thing i have to a hero that's not fictional
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardrockangel View Post
    Yeah, I mean. I like to dress up and pretend I'm a bad-ass mother of dragons or a titan-fighter. Because in real life I'd burn to a crisp and be eaten instantly in the respective franchises.

And it was worth it to go to a panel with Iain Glen and have him wink at me while cosplaying the Khaleesi. Made my day, it did. * u *
    You do make a badass Mother of Dragons. I know it was AGES since, but did you ever get little stuffed dragons to throw at unbelievers?

Quote Originally Posted by Krespo View Post
    You do make a badass Mother of Dragons. I know it was AGES since, but did you ever get little stuffed dragons to throw at unbelievers?
    Aaah, no. I made a clay dragon-egg instead. C:

Weasyl
    Sparkyopteryx
    Going to our first convention in a few. I'm hoping we come back in one piece.

And for my art to actually sell, heh.