Page 41 of 517 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Weasyl
    Tango
    Quote Originally Posted by RX-149Dragonite View Post
    I've been looking into getting into handguns, myself. I dunno what to get, though.
    Draco AK pistol. It's 7.62 and only around $450 if you shop around.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Gauh

why is it that furries I don't really know/like keep trying to e-bang me? :[ Some of them I like as people, but do I look like some kind of internet free-of-charge gigolo to you?

I don't necessarily enjoy myself, but with the nature of FA, I feel like it'd be dangerous to tell people to GTFO. So I play along in the most terrible and awkward way possible in hopes that they get turned off and leave me be. I'm not enthusiastic or in any way pleased at all. It's not the hardest thing to notice. I think the fact that I'm more ready to give terrible jokes than anything "on topic" is indication enough.

I understand a few of these people to a degree, and I'm a little scared of hurting their feelings. I'm not a mean person, but I'm not your doormat either. I don't want any of this happening. I even have refused, only to get asked even more frequently.

Maybe if I changed my fagsona to a fat white duck rather than a foxman, that will help.
    Last edited by FishNChips; 10-20-2012 at 11:09 AM.

Weasyl
    doki
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    Gauh

why is it that furries I don't really know/like keep trying to e-bang me? :[ Some of them I like as people, but do I look like some kind of internet free-of-charge gigolo to you?

I don't necessarily enjoy myself, but with the nature of FA, I feel like it'd be dangerous to tell people to GTFO. So I play along in the most terrible and awkward way possible in hopes that they get turned off and leave me be. I'm not enthusiastic or in any way pleased at all. It's not the hardest thing to notice. I think the fact that I'm more ready to give terrible jokes than anything "on topic" is indication enough.

I understand a few of these people to a degree, and I'm a little scared of hurting their feelings. I'm not a mean person, but I'm not your doormat either. I don't want any of this happening. I even have refused, only to get asked even more frequently.

Maybe if I changed my fagsona to a fat white duck rather than a foxman, that will help.
    Eck sounds awful. Maybe just change the subject quickly?

Weasyl
    PapayaShark
    Gauh

Just say no, it should work for most of them. Most of them have like fifty e-bangbuddies and if one of them say no, they just move on to the next one. And if that doesn't work, just block them

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Doki View Post
    Eck sounds awful. Maybe just change the subject quickly?
    Believe me, I try. But furries are persistent, mang. Sometimes it does work though. o:

Quote Originally Posted by PapayaShark View Post
    Just say no, it should work for most of them. Most of them have like fifty e-bangbuddies and if one of them say no, they just move on to the next one. And if that doesn't work, just block them
    Aye I should ;u; I'm thinking about it, it's just that I've heard too many horror stories about public drama kicking off afterwards.

I'm not dismissing the idea, though. c: Just gonna be careful. :3

---

In other news, I'm off to Wolverhampton to a family dinner. Long-ass drive, boring old relatives all over the place. We don't get to see each other very often, and for the members closer to my age, everyone is too damn shy.

I'll be back later in the evening though. c:

Weasyl
    doki
    Just changing the subject by saying kawjdklawj I'm so excited for Halloween. I don't even care about the candy. It's all about the costumes for me!

That and showing off my new fursuit

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Gauh

You were doomed from the second you chose to be a fox on FA mang, that automatically makes you a gay slutwhore :V

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibuuyk View Post
    You were doomed from the second you chose to be a fox on FA mang, that automatically makes you a gay slutwhore :V
    But all my "offenders" are women~

Just not ones I fancy.

Am I picky? Is it wrong for me to only be interested in ones that don't strike me as utterly psycho or disgustingly sluttish? Am I a bad person for wanting someone I feel more connected to?

such is life

also the family dinner was some boring shit.
    Last edited by FishNChips; 10-20-2012 at 07:08 PM.

I get the same problem with a lot of people that contact me. The day after they introduce themselves they try to goad me into RP sex. I even had one guy talk about how he wanted to meet up and bang me IRL even if he had to wait years.

You need to take a stand with them. Just say that you're not interested, and if they can't find something else to talk to you about without drifting off into sex then it's probably best to ignore them.

Weasyl
    Flygon
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibuuyk View Post
    What if you're just part-Fox?