Page 378 of 517 FirstFirst ... 278328368376377378379380388428478 ... LastLast
Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 5170
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    Why are people calling Weasyl a drama mongering site all the sudden? :I
    This place is quieter than a dead mouse in a dilapidated church on the countryside. And its funny that the same people who say that make fun of it for being dead. How is it both?
    It's easier to discredit the people leaving as "drama-mongers" than it is to accept that the other site may need to work on its transparency-issues, I suppose.

On another note: someone, please take Ebay away from me. I've been browsing too much Korean cosmetics and because of the pretty packaging, I kinda want to buy all the things. @_@

Weasyl
    N/A
    You're welcome c:

I hope it is as good as it sounds. If you do use kissprinting, lemme know how it goes! I want to order myself but I'm guessing it'll take a month or so to get here from the US. And good luck with the move~

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    Shark plushies are so goddamn hard to find in nearby malls.

I don't want to order oversea either because the only kind of shipping I want is a Dog fuck lizard ship and that shipping has no fee.

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    Hmm, I am approaching the edge of desperate frustration.

Few days ago I came across a most exquisite painting of Lucifer on facebook, where he was conveyed in his prideful, angelic form before his fall, wearing a white chiton and gorgeous white wings.

I wanted to save that picture, for the case I might be using it for future presentations or what not, even personal gratification as, mind you, the artistry was purely superb and it was something I wish to have returned to.
    But now I cannot find it anymore :/

Anyway, if anyone happened to have crossed path with such a painting, or will happen to come across it. I will dearly appreciate links and additional info! Your help will be most appreciated.

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    I get up this morning to find everything on my computer that could be changed into Ettins has become Ettins. GODDAMMIT SPARKY

Weasyl
    Sparkyopteryx
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilvor View Post
    I get up this morning to find everything on my computer that could be changed into Ettins has become Ettins. GODDAMMIT SPARKY
    Eheheheheheh. That dawning comprehension on your face when you saw your desktop this morning.

I must admit I like being a morning person because doing mischief like this is made even more entertaining by watching the zombified reactions to those that are not cognizant until 10am.

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLadyMonster View Post
    Eheheheheheh.
    I must admit I like being a morning person because doing mischief like this is made even more entertaining by watching the zombified reactions to those that are not cognizant until 10am.
    You just convinced me to be a morning person.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    Why are people calling Weasyl a drama mongering site all the sudden? :I
    This place is quieter than a dead mouse in a dilapidated church on the countryside. And its funny that the same people who say that make fun of it for being dead. How is it both?
    Wah?! There's people attacking Weasyl now? We're a peaceful bunch, and I hardly ever see any overly dramatic posts on here. The odd confrontation, sure.. but that's to be expected in discussion.

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    Quote Originally Posted by Moogle View Post
    Wah?! There's people attacking Weasyl now? We're a peaceful bunch, and I hardly ever see any overly dramatic posts on here. The odd confrontation, sure.. but that's to be expected in discussion.
    I have a lighter if you want to borrow it.
    And a gallon of gasoline as well depending if you want me to speed it up.

Just gotta stay away from the firetruck.

Weasyl
    N/A
    ....... I'm in. Tweak that lighter, I'll take care with the placement of the fuel

You go gta any incoming firetrucks off some bridge

Ez in ez out all done

;'3 ~