Page 372 of 517 FirstFirst ... 272322362370371372373374382422472 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 5170

Weasyl
    N/A
    Welp, I finally learned laptops aren't for gaming. RIP Acer E1-531: you died too young, I hardly knew ye.

Quote Originally Posted by Hewge View Post
    Good job!
    -stronkness embiggens-

Weasyl
    Agitoho
    Quote Originally Posted by Loafy View Post
    Welp, I finally learned laptops aren't for gaming. RIP Acer E1-531: you died too young, I hardly knew ye.
    I think it just depends on what you get. My husband has a Lenovo and it seems to get the job done.

Also, to contribute to the weight conversation, I'm currently 188 at 5'8". According to the BMI, I'm overweight, but because I work out, I don't look or feel overweight. So, I don't have a target weight. Just a goal to reduce my belly and try to work out at least once a day. I drink more water, watch what I eat (but occasionally cave to a good cheeseburger) and just try to keep active through the day--a difficult thing to do when everything I do involves sitting around for long periods of time, ha ha.
    No matter what happens, I will have always produced more visible work on my solo project than Ken Penders has on his in the last five years.

I write and draw a manga. It's like a backwards comic. Give it shot, bro.

"You can't just slap "& Knuckles" onto everything." & Knuckles

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Agitoho View Post
    I think it just depends on what you get. My husband has a Lenovo and it seems to get the job done.

Also, to contribute to the weight conversation, I'm currently 188 at 5'8". According to the BMI, I'm overweight, but because I work out, I don't look or feel overweight. So, I don't have a target weight. Just a goal to reduce my belly and try to work out at least once a day. I drink more water, watch what I eat (but occasionally cave to a good cheeseburger) and just try to keep active through the day--a difficult thing to do when everything I do involves sitting around for long periods of time, ha ha.
    As laptops go, Lenovo are pretty gosh darned alright for gaming. It's a nice change though! I got a PS2 and find myself playing more, guess there's less distractions.

And we share the dream of a smaller belly. I lost 12 pounds of belly blubber over the last month and a half! Much joy. Healthy eating, can't beat it.

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Healthy eating is a life hack :v

Weasyl
    N/A
    Oh my fuck a comic book store opening right across the street from me!

I can't even right now

ahhh
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleu View Post

I can't even right now

ahhh
    You're going to have to start to even! What are you going to get?

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Loafy View Post
    You're going to have to start to even! What are you going to get?
    I have no idea but I know i need to go in asap and just take it all in for a moment.
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    Agitoho
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleu View Post

I can't even right now

ahhh
    I remember getting this excited when a Game Stop opened within a five minute drive from my house. I remember driving by where it would open and seeing the sign. I slowed down, stared and went "WHAAAAAAAAT???" Needless to say, they soon grew to recognize my face.

I moved out years after that, but now the employee at the Game Stop my husband and I go to also seem to recognize us when we come in, so it's all good.

I probably would have been equally excited by a comic book store, though. =3
    No matter what happens, I will have always produced more visible work on my solo project than Ken Penders has on his in the last five years.

I write and draw a manga. It's like a backwards comic. Give it shot, bro.

"You can't just slap "& Knuckles" onto everything." & Knuckles

Weasyl
    Antumbra
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    Yo what in the FUCK is up with this 50 Shades movie?

http://www.vice.com/read/woman-lost-...ource=vicefbus <-NSFW Gross
    Good god, why can't these people just wait for the BluRay to do this stuff at HOME?

Weasyl
    N/A
    Its appalling how many women get off to abuse. It may be horrible to say but i really hope the women that say "i can't wait for my Christian Grey" actually do get exactly what they asked for so they can see how not okay this is.