that's why he gets a gold star :3
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

Weasyl
    Agitoho
    Well then, how is everyone doing today? I'm a little tired, but it could be because I've started working out.
    No matter what happens, I will have always produced more visible work on my solo project than Ken Penders has on his in the last five years.

I write and draw a manga. It's like a backwards comic. Give it shot, bro.

"You can't just slap "& Knuckles" onto everything." & Knuckles

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3663

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    Good on you for starting an exercise regimen, keep at it! I decided to Get Srs about working out not loo long ago myself. Don't let yourself lose motivation over time, you gotta commit to making it a routine.

I'm wrapping up my personal break for the day and will probably be hammering out biochem homework for the rest of the day, and then I might catch a few hours' nap before I go to work overnight and have class the next morning.

At least I have a three day weekend coming up. ;;
         
       
    Now,
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by piņardilla View Post
    Good on you for starting an exercise regimen, keep at it! I decided to Get Srs about working out not loo long ago myself. Don't let yourself lose motivation over time, you gotta commit to making it a routine.

I'm wrapping up my personal break for the day and will probably be hammering out biochem homework for the rest of the day, and then I might catch a few hours' nap before I go to work overnight and have class the next morning.

I'm starting to do a group workout thing. My trainer said that he thinks its good for me since I work out the hardest when it's with others but also I get super competitive and discouraged so it might be just more damage than good. We'll see later on. I might just have to suck it up and deal with it.
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3665

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleu View Post
    I'm starting to do a group workout thing. My trainer said that he thinks its good for me since I work out the hardest when it's with others but also I get super competitive and discouraged so it might be just more damage than good. We'll see later on. I might just have to suck it up and deal with it.
    Positive or negative, find a way to turn your feelings into motivation. I haven't always drawn upon the healthiest sources of motivations myself, like sometimes I told myself that the soreness from pushing through a heavy set to the end was punishment I deserved and stuff. That's certainly not ideal, positive attitudes are definitely better, but if you can't escape the negativity then at least try to turn it around into something that drives you.
         
       
    Now,
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

Weasyl
    Agitoho
    Quote Originally Posted by piņardilla View Post

Thanks for the encouragement. ^-^ I've been exercising for a while, but I've started more weight training lately. I'm in worse shape than I thought, I get winded so easily. I haven't had anything close to real routine since high school gym, though I used to purposely walk around a lot on campus to get some exercise. My husband's a pretty good motivator, but he's in the army and has been doing physical training for years, so my idea of a good workout is vastly different from his, ha ha. Combined with that, I've been eating healthier and drinking more water during the day, so I feel pretty good overall. ^-^
    No matter what happens, I will have always produced more visible work on my solo project than Ken Penders has on his in the last five years.

I write and draw a manga. It's like a backwards comic. Give it shot, bro.

"You can't just slap "& Knuckles" onto everything." & Knuckles

Weasyl
    Recel
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    Question.
    Why does popcorn suck immensely?
    It's too corny.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Now that's a pun that pops.
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics
    "You are what you do not do." - Relax

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Because popcorn's sole purpose in life is to wedge itself into your teeth in such ways that hellish nightmares could not compare.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Homemade popcorn is worth the flossing afterwards I think. That buttery, salty, and delightfully warm goodness <3