Page 359 of 517 FirstFirst ... 259309349357358359360361369409459 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 5170
    Ironically, I got no socks. I did however get a fox, so I'm good.

Weasyl
    Daisy La Liebre
    Quote Originally Posted by Socks the Fox View Post
    Ironically, I got no socks. I did however get a fox, so I'm good.
    Put your fox in socks?

Weasyl
    Sparkyopteryx
    From what I just read, sounds like you guys got some seriously neat stuff for the holidays. Aside from all that aforementioned chocolate I got a lot of variety in my gifts this year; nifty novelties like a bottle opener in the shape of a Victorian skeleton key, a new tv monitor (finally had to get rid of my trusty rusty CRT...), an amazing full-color book on Steampunk fashion and costuming, a new pad of bristol (paper for Christmas is the ultimate) and to help keep my vanity well fed, some new jewelry for my ears.

...I have absolutely no clue what I'm doing for New Years though.

Weasyl
    Vae
    I went ice skating for the first time, today.
    Which was difficult. And interesting. And difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    Never buying another Huion product.
    Google tells me that this company makes tablets, since I've never heard of it, before.
    What happen.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    I went ice skating for the first time, today.
    Which was difficult. And interesting. And difficult.

Google tells me that this company makes tablets, since I've never heard of it, before.
    What happen.
    Someone set him up the bomb.

Weasyl
    Vae
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    I have never dealt with such shitty drivers in my entire existence. I couldn't even USE the tablet to judge the actual product because after six hours, with help from three different people, asking other artists, and trying every tablet troubleshooting method known to artists, it still will not work.

The instruction manuals were inconsistent and just very poorly made. They were showing me diagrams for the H610 and not the 1060 Pro+. The driver interface was completely different from what both the paper manual and the PDF were showing me. Huion apparently has two different websites to get drivers from which, in theme, is inconsistent with what's on the disc provided (which didn't work).

For some reason I heard a lot of good things about these and this one is "professional grade", but everyone did say the drivers were bad. I didn't expect THIS bad though. And the people who seem to have figured them out just...didn't post a troubleshoot guide of what they did. There is ZERO help online for this model. I checked Tom's Hardware, YouTube, looked for Huion forums, checked various offsite Huion profiles, Google. Absolutely nothing of use that I already didn't try. I did not have this issue with Wacom so I will STAY with Wacom as ludicrously priced their products are.
    That sucks.
    Did you look for drivers made by other people? Sometimes those can be better than the official ones, if the official ones are shit.
    Although, if you couldn't even find information, that might not be available.

OT: My new laptop got here.
    Very quickly.
    And now I'm going through the long, annoying process of transferring my files over and installing all of my programs on this machine.
    Which is going to take a while.

But this laptop feels a lot snappier and more responsive.
    And boots up much more quickly.
    I also... don't mind Win8 that much, tbch. But I downloaded classic shell for it, so I could get back my start menu without those stupid app things.
    Resident Koopa Trash

... What if it's Wacom's way of making people think "all the other products suck, only Wacoms work right?"

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Corporate Espionage? Unlikely. More likely it's just the way the programs work.

Weasyl
    N/A
    I could have sworn it was Wednesday, but it's actually Saturday.. the hell? New Years be messin' with my brain. ;x

@XoPachi I don't know how you can manage to keep a level head after all that. If just one of those things had happened to me, I'd literally be smashing something and fuming. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend.. Hope you're doing ok. ;(

Weasyl
    Vae
    Streaming, probably pixel art and maybe some other shit, if anyone's interested.
    Also, I'm talking during it.

http://www.livestream.com/douchebagvonkoopa

Currently, we're at the tail end of Batteries Not Included.
    But I'm gonna do other stuff too.

Stream's over, kids.
    Movies about spaceship babies, pixel arts, Mario hacks, and YTPs were had by all.
    Last edited by Vae; 01-04-2015 at 09:58 AM.
    Resident Koopa Trash