Page 355 of 517 FirstFirst ... 255305345353354355356357365405455 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 5170
    Weasyl
    Namba

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    That's like some of the dumb questions we get at work. I was busy entering in ordering and supplier data today when I overheard this conversation between one of the staff and a would-be customer:

Customer: Ya'll sell earrings here? (Note: Jewelry is in our company name.)
    Staff Member: Yes
    Customer: Where ya'll cheapest jewelry at?
    Staff Member: What style of jewelry were you looking for?
    Customer: Ya'll cheapest ones.
    Staff Member: Right, but what kind of earrings? Hoops? Rings? Plugs? Tunnels? Stretchers? What kind of material?
    Customer: Just show me ya'll cheapest ones! (Getting angry now)
    Staff Member: Ma'am I can't help you if you don't tell me more details.
    Customer: Ya'll cheapest earrings where they at?

This particular staff member happens to be particularly raw about those kinds of questions. Luckily one of the more...calm staff came to the rescue before it got out of hand. The woman still didn't find anything she wanted. These people that ask that kind of question usually determine anything that costs $7.99 is too much. I suppose I could have intervened sooner, and technically I should have given my position, but I felt that this person kind of needs to work on learning how to deal with people like that.

Weasyl
    N/A
    It's that time of year again where everyone catches a cold and I'm one of them! ;x I want to yank out my throat and shove it in a dumpster, this scratching/burning feeling is intolerable. T_T

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    5 Members and 95 Guests on this forum at this moment of posting. What in the world people haha.

I'm not excited to be a year older, but I'm anticipating what's to come all the same and it's keeping me up!

Weasyl
    N/A
    I was probably 1 of those 95 guests, I tend to leave my browser open when AFK. (inactivity = log out)
    Is this like an offtopic thread or something, I don't really understand?

Also, I love this youtube video..."Crackfox" xD
    Last edited by Kurk2288; 11-26-2014 at 08:23 AM.

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    It's basically an Off-Topic discussion for brief things that don't really deserve an entire thread just for that one thing.

Weasyl
    Saiko
    Ugh, I'm going to have to block myself from Facebook for a month or something. Mississippi's gay marriage ban got struck down the other day, and now I can't scroll for two seconds without coming across another thread of people complaining about how the court is bullying the majority vote and forcing sin upon them.

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Staying away from Facebook is kind of like drinking a lot of water after alcohol. It's good to wash the poison out. Now don't go getting drunk again like that.

Weasyl
    Saiko
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilvor View Post
    Staying away from Facebook is kind of like drinking a lot of water after alcohol. It's good to wash the poison out. Now don't go getting drunk again like that.
    Fiiiiiiine *edits his hosts file*

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    Ah yes, speaking of Facebook (and Tumblr, and DeviantArt, and other social media outlets).
    The pretentious pseudo intellectual holiday shamers are in full effect this fine day again. The condescending clowns who get on their moral soapboxes and guilt everyone celebrating with their family and friends today.

We know the roots of this holiday and what happened to the Native Americans (that you never care about any other time of the year). We know that there’s other people starving around the world (that you, again, never care about any other time of the year). We get it, bub. We hear your mouth every year making the assumption that everyone choosing not to be miserable on this day are self serving and don’t care as much as you. You’re k00l.

But regardless!

Happy Thanksgiving.
    At the end of the day if you're a contributing member of society they can stuff it in their turkey that they likely have anyway, the hypocritical twerps. We all hold up this grand system in our own ways, even if most of us happen to be the dirt the house is built upon.