Page 334 of 517 FirstFirst ... 234284324332333334335336344384434 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 5170
    Weasyl
    Manna
    I'd love to read over your notes on the subject, I can think of quite a few people I'd like to fear me a bit more than they already do~

Weasyl
    PapayaShark
    Went to the ER and ut was the most wasteful two hour of my life. Oh and to top it off they gave me some painkillers without even asking me about my family history. The painkillers gives an increased risk of heart attacks... and literally everybody in my family has died of heart attacks.

Great fucking job there nurse :I

Weasyl
    N/A
    Wah~ I'm so happy! My brother took me to this Art Crawl festival thing as a present, it's been going on for the whole weekend and it was just so full of life! Live music, sweet smellin' food all over, and best of all.. ARTISTS! It was neat to see how they showcase their work and such, also got to peek at a few mini museum things too! He seems to think that it wasn't a worth while gift, but honestly I couldn't have been more pleased from this experience. -rolls around-

I know there were a few people that were intimidated by me on Tumblr in the past, because I'd been in my main fandom since 2010, but I wasn't a Big Name Fan, at least, I never considered myself one. Again, my art and fanfiction never got much attention-- not until very recently, at least. I find that that happens a lot with art. You just need to be patient, draw often, and send your art to everyone you think might remotely be interested. Hopefully, someone popular will pick it up and reblog it, and you'll gain new followers that way.

I hate when people are intimidated towards me, though. I'm socially awkward and shy, and I'm always looking for more people to talk to on a regular basis. I don't want people to be scared off. The only people I want to intentionally intimidate are creeps, pushy people, and jerks, and those are the people I can never seem to scare off.

Weasyl
    BrazenBull
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    It looks like a hot wheels car.

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    That thing is 70s as fuck.
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

Weasyl
    Kanagrooboy
    Gotta love 70-80's concept car designs, right?

Weasyl
    sassySloth
    Gang, I am so in love with Photoshop. Bit by bit I'm learning how to do things and how much better it is than Paintshop.
    Watch me swooce right in.

Weasyl
    N/A
    I had jury duty this week and met this girl... gave her my number and didn't make an ass of myself like I normally do. She put it in her phone then and there and I hope this is just the "waiting three days" rule and that I didn't look like a total weirdo. :T

Weasyl
    Manna
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunar_ View Post
    I had jury duty this week and met this girl... gave her my number and didn't make an ass of myself like I normally do. She put it in her phone then and there and I hope this is just the "waiting three days" rule and that I didn't look like a total weirdo. :T
    and then you both spend the rest of duty arguing on either side of the verdict