Page 332 of 517 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342382432 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 5170
    Weasyl
    Vae
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    http://www.eonline.com/news/577433/d...te-their-pizza

LMAO

I posted this one day and it got 500 notes in 5 hours. I rarely break 100 with my own submissions (except for one time Slugbox reblogged something and it got 500 too. :I)
    My koopa art tends to average somewhere between 10 - 20 notes, just because I've gotten a small following from my RP account.

I think the most I've ever gotten on a single thing was about 80, on this piece, just because a popular fandom blog reblogged it.

Maybe I'm just uninteresting or something. Idk.

And lol, that Digiorno thing.
    Resident Koopa Trash

How do you fuck up that badly holy shit
    -insert something sarcastic/moody here-

People are still giving them shit after they apologized to individuals and removed the post. xD
    There's just no pleasing some people

Weasyl
    Manna
    tbh if some clown came in and said "why did I stay with my abusive husband? because he made a mean pizza pie" I'd think they were fucking terrible even if they apologized because like holy shit

why did they need a reaction before they realized how inappropriate that was

Weasyl
    Saiko
    My discreet math class is moving so slowly... :c

Seriously, we spent 15 out of 50 minutes going over binary; so we could solve a problem in the book that basically just used it as a hint. x.x

@Sircoffeecup, @Gibby: Gotcha. I didn't need it to look authentic, or be from any specific era or country, anyways. I'm planning on cosplaying Razputin Aquato, and I have nearly the entire cosplay, but his helmet and goggles are integral to recognizing him. I tried Amazon for the goggles in the past. A lot of the goggles they had were either these fancy raving goggles, or were the total opposite and looked super junky.

@Vae: Oh, I definitely know that feeling. One image macro I made got 300+ notes. It took five seconds to make. My drawings, which usually take over an hour, bare minimum, only once got 100+ notes. And it was a very quick doodle.
    Last edited by medacris; 09-10-2014 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    tbh if some clown came in and said "why did I stay with my abusive husband? because he made a mean pizza pie" I'd think they were fucking terrible even if they apologized because like holy shit

why did they need a reaction before they realized how inappropriate that was
    If you read the article, they said they hadn't checked to see what the tag was about before posting in it

Weasyl
    Manna
    Quote Originally Posted by Owleyes View Post
    If you read the article, they said they hadn't checked to see what the tag was about before posting in it
    I didn't even need the article to deduce that, lmao

I mean it was super obvious

Weasyl
    PapayaShark
    My bf tried to cut his own hair and it looked like crap. So I shaved his head.

He looks slightly neo nazi now lmao. And it doesn't help that he is german haha.

Why is Terry Crews flawless in every single way?

Because he's just that fucking amazing