Page 328 of 517 FirstFirst ... 228278318326327328329330338378428 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 5170

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Wait. Why are you guys still talking over FAF?! Get over it! It's just an internet forum, yo.

You were going there for the people, and the people are no longer there. Time to move on to new horizons. xP

Weasyl
    Butterflygoddess
    Quote Originally Posted by Hewge View Post
    Wait. Why are you guys still talking over FAF?! Get over it! It's just an internet forum, yo.

You were going there for the people, and the people are no longer there. Time to move on to new horizons. xP
    Indeed. Although, it did have some interesting characters. ;3 They made for some fascinating stories.

<.< I rather doubt you'll see the same thing happen here or elsewhere though. That environment is very rare.

Weasyl
    Vae
    Eh, I still bitch about places that I stopped going to in 2005.

Letting go is for pussies.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Kanagrooboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Moogle View Post
    I really need to stop using google as my go-to doctor, such a stresser. Hello second all nighter!
    Ecch, yeah don't do that. I did that a month ago when I was having a series of debilitating headaches. For 2 weeks I thought I had a blood clot in my brain. Turns out, there's just a really badly knotted muscle in my neck messing with things upstairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterflygoddess View Post
    Indeed. Although, it did have some interesting characters. ;3 They made for some fascinating stories.

<.< I rather doubt you'll see the same thing happen here or elsewhere though. That environment is very rare.
    This place is definitely a lot more chill than the madhouse that was the FAF of old. Actually I've read someone calling this place a hugbox, can't recall who, but calling this that is quite a stretch.

The only thing that really keeps me going back is that the comic thread is still active.
    Last edited by Kanagrooboy; 08-22-2014 at 01:24 AM.

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanagrooboy View Post
    The only thing that really keeps me going back is that the comic thread is still active.
    But the comic thread there is so... lame, now. Half of the things in it don't even make sense, or is stuff only some 14-16 year old would enjoy. xP

Weasyl
    Recel
    But the comic thread there is so... lame, now. Half of the things in it don't even make sense, or is stuff only some 14-16 year old would enjoy. xP
    It's like that because I left. :V

Weasyl
    Hewge
    A lot of things changed when you left! No longer any magical stories of love at first sight in the rainfall. ;[

Weasyl
    Recel
    A lot of things changed when you left! No longer any magical stories of love at first sight in the rainfall. ;[
    I might have to set sail on my boat, the Yo'.Ass.Ass ShipShippingShipShipper, and head over to FAF than. :V

...or maybe make my OWN shippin...erm... comic thread over here.
    Last edited by Recel; 08-22-2014 at 05:09 AM.

Weasyl
    Saiko
    That moment when you have to call your bank to make a purchase from a foreign adult store... and have to tell them the site. ;////;

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Quote Originally Posted by Recel View Post
    ...or maybe make my OWN shippin...erm... comic thread over here.
    There already is one! It's a bit dead though because people are lazy as fk. I tried to get it going a few times, but I'd prefer to be putting my art time into other stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiko View Post
    That moment when you have to call your bank to make a purchase from a foreign adult store... and have to tell them the site. ;////;
    ...What was the site? ;v