Page 326 of 517 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327328336376426 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 5170
  1. #3251
    Senior Dreaming's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Dreaming
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Haunting your mind
    Gender
    N/A
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflygoddess View Post
    u.u Oh. I was hoping that this place would be more interesting than that.
    This place beats FAF by two or so months =P

    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    Few of the idiots too.

  2. #3252
    Senior Manna's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Manna
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    ORGONON GURL
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCoffeecup View Post
    This place has plenty of the oldfags of FAF's golden era, but this place isn't nearly as active.
    Exunod and Xaerun aren't really interested in joining. Neither is Noctus but I haven't actually talked to him about it

    It's just Squirrel, Fay and I really

  3. #3253
    Retired Staff piņardilla's Avatar

    Weasyl
    pinardilla
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rochester, MN
    Gender
    Claims to be a porpoise.
    Posts
    1,287
    He means oldfags, though. Vae and I both have 2006 regdates, I think Rilvor does too but I haven't seen him post lately. I don't think anyone else predates that.
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

  4. #3254
    Senior Manna's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Manna
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    ORGONON GURL
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by piņardilla View Post
    She means oldfags, though. Vae and I both have 2006 regdates, I think Rilvor does too but I haven't seen him post lately. I don't think anyone else predates that.
    Also forgot Mentova Kellie and Takun

    Altho me mentioning Exunod not being interested should have made Takun obvious

  5. #3255
    Retired Staff piņardilla's Avatar

    Weasyl
    pinardilla
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rochester, MN
    Gender
    Claims to be a porpoise.
    Posts
    1,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    Also forgot Mentova Kellie and Takun

    Altho me mentioning Exunod not being interested should have made Takun obvious
    I don't think any of them post here either? Or at least not currently.
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

  6. #3256
    Senior Manna's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Manna
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    ORGONON GURL
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by piņardilla View Post
    I don't think any of them post here either? Or at least not currently.
    That's what I meant, I listed all the ones that weren't me you and Fay

    the ones that don't post here

  7. #3257
    ~Kupo~ Moogle's Avatar
    Weasyl
    N/A
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Canada Ontario
    Gender
    Posts
    1,142
    I really need to stop using google as my go-to doctor, such a stresser. Hello second all nighter!

  8. #3258
    Senior SirCoffeecup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The cold north
    Posts
    903
    Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    Exunod and Xaerun aren't really interested in joining. Neither is Noctus but I haven't actually talked to him about it

    It's just Squirrel, Fay and I really
    Oh gee no need to turn that oldfagness to a pissing contest.
    Anyone who's been there for multiple years are oldfags, bonus points for activity. Your name doesn't ring a single bell so you haven't been too active unless you've got a new identity here.

  9. #3259
    Senior Manna's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Manna
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    ORGONON GURL
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCoffeecup View Post
    Oh gee no need to turn that oldfagness to a pissing contest.
    Anyone who's been there for multiple years are oldfags, bonus points for activity. Your name doesn't ring a single bell so you haven't been too active unless you've got a new identity here.
    It's not a pissing contest lmao, I'm just saying there's not a lot of people from FAF's "golden era" here

    oh you know what I forgot Deo too she was pretty rad

  10. #3260
    Senior Dreaming's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Dreaming
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Haunting your mind
    Gender
    N/A
    Posts
    291
    What's the "Golden Era" anyways? Someone give us a brief, interested for real

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •