Page 318 of 517 FirstFirst ... 218268308316317318319320328368418 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 5170

Weasyl
    Dreamline
    Well, I guess I have to pay $20 for X-Chat to use since my 30-day trial combusted or something. And now I gotta wait for the e-mail to get an activation code or something. So I gotta wait for that, and it wasn't an instant thing like I hoped. Oh well.

I feel so lonely and bored without IRC chat though ;-;
    "There are times when all the world's asleep,
    The questions run too deep
    For such a simple man.
    Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned
    I know it sounds absurd
    But please tell me who I am."

Supertramp - The Logical Song

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3172
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamline View Post
    Well, I guess I have to pay $20 for X-Chat to use since my 30-day trial combusted or something. And now I gotta wait for the e-mail to get an activation code or something. So I gotta wait for that, and it wasn't an instant thing like I hoped. Oh well.

Dude, just use Hexchat... it's free and actually still supported.

Weasyl
    Dreamline
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    Dude, just use Hexchat... it's free and actually still supported.
    But but but... uhh.... welp. Unfortunately, I spent $20 already, so I'm a bit iffy of just switching and letting that money go to waste lol. But after a bit of waiting and if I don't get that activation code, then yeah, I'll totally switch.
    "There are times when all the world's asleep,
    The questions run too deep
    For such a simple man.
    Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned
    I know it sounds absurd
    But please tell me who I am."

Supertramp - The Logical Song

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3174
    Weasyl
    Tiger
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamline View Post

Idk if it's too late, perhaps try another client? I use HexChat, very similar to X-Chat but I've gotten much better use out of it.

Weasyl
    PapayaShark
    Cooked rice for the first time, feels like I have progressed in life

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by PapayaShark View Post
    Cooked rice for the first time, feels like I have progressed in life
    Once you go cereal grain, you never go back again ;3

I especially like it when it gets all floofy.

So at work today, or rather yesterday, my substitute had failed to give a fuck and clean the dishwasher well.
    Water spraying nozzles were clogged with stuff like pineapple and cucumber and they were covered in weird pink slime.
    So, whenever a glass or anything light would cross an overpressurized nozzle, it would blast it upwards like a rocket.... It was pretty amusing.
    Cleaning the machine took some extra time though and it created quite the backlog of dishes. Cleaned it all in record time, 130 people's dishes in just about 40minutes.
    Feels good man, I just swooped around and cleaned things in one fluid motion.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3178
    Weasyl
    Tiger
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCoffeecup View Post
    So at work today, or rather yesterday, my substitute had failed to give a fuck and clean the dishwasher well.
    Water spraying nozzles were clogged with stuff like pineapple and cucumber and they were covered in weird pink slime.
    So, whenever a glass or anything light would cross an overpressurized nozzle, it would blast it upwards like a rocket.... It was pretty amusing.
    Cleaning the machine took some extra time though and it created quite the backlog of dishes. Cleaned it all in record time, 130 people's dishes in just about 40minutes.
    Feels good man, I just swooped around and cleaned things in one fluid motion.
    Oh man dude, that's crazy. It's the worst when people slack off on their shifts and the next person has to work double hard. Where do you work at?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    Oh man dude, that's crazy. It's the worst when people slack off on their shifts and the next person has to work double hard. Where do you work at?
    I'm a dishwasher for a hotel.
    It's not the best paying job, but it's amusing at times and I get to eat as much as I want so I can't really complain.

And yeah, it's annoying when others slack off. I actually put up a post-it regarding my workstation asking people to keep it clean when I'm away. It worked.
    This sub hadn't seen it though and from what I've heard, he is godawful and slow.
    I ALWAYS put the place in shining order before I leave, whether or not that means working a bit overtime.
    I just can't leave work for others, and making sure other people can go about their work uninterrupted gives me a nice feeling.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3180
    Weasyl
    Tiger
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCoffeecup View Post
    I'm a dishwasher for a hotel.
    It's not the best paying job, but it's amusing at times and I get to eat as much as I want so I can't really complain.

And yeah, it's annoying when others slack off. I actually put up a post-it regarding my workstation asking people to keep it clean when I'm away. It worked.
    This sub hadn't seen it though and from what I've heard, he is godawful and slow.
    I ALWAYS put the place in shining order before I leave, whether or not that means working a bit overtime.
    I just can't leave work for others, and making sure other people can go about their work uninterrupted gives me a nice feeling.
    Ahh, gotchya. I feel ya, it's always awesome to have the satisfaction of knowing you did a badass job at work. I used to work in a fitting room and it was a great feeling when my shift was over and all the clothes were put away and the rooms cleaned. But it sucked coming in when the person before me had left racks/carts full of clothes :|