Page 3 of 517 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    Ratte
    Quote Originally Posted by teckworks View Post
    It's been around 100°F/38°C in my area for the past....three weeks or so easily. We've reached drought conditions here in the midwest. We JUST got our first bit of rain in like a month, and it wasn't even that much. It's been dangerously hot to go outside, so a lot of us, like me, have been cooped up in the house, and it's sort of maddening...
    Sounds like here, though it's been stupidly humid despite the lack of rain until recently. The heat we were getting was ridiculous, plus the humidity was ohgodwhy.

So glad air conditioners are a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    That must be kinda awkward :c
    It really really is

I mean it's about work stuff

But I hate texting n general nowadays and the fact that she wants to have long drawn-out conversations via text message is kind of irritating. It's not that I don't like her because she's really nice and I do, it's just that it is INCONVENIENT.

Weasyl
    aetius
    Just ate a crapton of melted chocolate.

Also, the text seems very small to me.

Weasyl
    Pine
    Quote Originally Posted by Aetius View Post
    Just ate a crapton of melted chocolate.

Also, the text seems very small to me.
    It does seem pretty small. Maybe slightly larger default text could be a suggestion. I also want a "this" button, as useless as they really are.

Quote Originally Posted by Pine View Post
    I also want a "this" button, as useless as they really are.
    The forum I run has a script that I added to it that lets people "like" or "dislike" individual posts, which has really changed how I use other forums. I miss it, I wish this place had it. I'm sure I'll get by without it, but it'd be nice.

Weasyl
    aetius
    Quote Originally Posted by Pine View Post
    It does seem pretty small. Maybe slightly larger default text could be a suggestion. I also want a "this" button, as useless as they really are.
    Yeah, Maybe a little bit on avatars too, I'm still unsure about that. We all need a way to boost our E-peen somehow.

This place needs more threads.

Weasyl
    aetius
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
    This place needs more threads.
    Im kinda confused to what the rules of creating a thread in General Discussion are.

I was making some basic threads earlier (obviously) and anything that couldn't fit in the other sections I just threw in here. There's some other threads that I want to make but I'm afraid of incurring the wrath of the staff for making a lot of obnoxious vague threads (like a thread for things we like, a thread for things we don't like, both of which have been really popular in my experience on other forums).

There needs to be more subjects brought up is what I mean, I guess. My attention span is short but in need of constant stimulation, dammit

Weasyl
    aetius
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
    I was making some basic threads earlier (obviously) and anything that couldn't fit in the other sections I just threw in here. There's some other threads that I want to make but I'm afraid of incurring the wrath of the staff for making a lot of obnoxious vague threads (like a thread for things we like, a thread for things we don't like, both of which have been really popular in my experience on other forums).

There needs to be more subjects brought up is what I mean, I guess. My attention span is short but in need of constant stimulation, dammit
    Well the forums are still in beta, and the place is still getting fixed up a bit. So I doubt that you would really make the mods that mad, seeing as everything is just and still a test : P However I think they would be pretty annoyed if people made "Last post wins!" threads.