Page 21 of 517 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    aetius
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    Aw, man, there's no need to do that. ;n; All I want is some company.

Also moving where exactly? D:
    To arizona, leaving LA forever ;v

Hey, you are in the fuhrerbunker of friendship, and you deserve yearly tribute!

Weasyl
    AtomiKamikaze
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    It's Aug 19.

Gon' be 18.

Kinda not how I pictured my 18th. This was supposed to be the summer that I finished college, my education, and I'd have all my mates with me and we'd be celebrating. Nothing fancy. Just sitting around and chatting over a few drinks. But I can't have that. I don't even want presents. Nor a cake. makes me kind of wish for my ex again, despite everything. as well as another friend who promised me they'd meet me, but she disappeared too. if it would have been for one of those two, I'd have had something to look forward to for once.

Maybe I've said a bit too much, but it's not as if I care.
    It's ok. 18th bday parties can be overrated, as long as you got your health and a few mates, just keep on going. *brohug: I know that feel* Happy birthday ahead of time though!

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomiKamikaze View Post
    It's ok. 18th bday parties can be overrated, as long as you got your health and a few mates, just keep on going. *brohug: I know that feel* Happy birthday ahead of time though!
    Thanks.

But I have generally poor health and no friends.

But thank you for the good thoughts anyway, man. I appreciate it.

This might be a funny thing to talk about but I've been trying to swear less online and in real life since I'm living with my boyfriend in the south and in a much more "family friendly" sort of PG-13 rated environment. I don't mind other people swearing but someone told me deliberately avoiding to swear can make me sound "passive-aggressive" and I know some people don't really trust the concept. It's been pretty fun to hold down the shift key and mash the top row on the keyboard to get this sort of *&)(*^ effect.

Also I hope your health gets better, Gibby. I know that feeling too, even worse when you can't afford a doctor and you must google all your body's problems.

Weasyl
    Brace
    My motorcycle battery died today, just 6 hours or so after I last rode it, and an hour before I needed to be in for work. I called in to tell them I couldn't make it and they said that because I didn't give 4 hour notice they needed to write me up.

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    I've just noticed almost 10% of the posts on the forums are mine. Holy shit.

Aetius, catch up with me so I don't feel like such a no-life!

Weasyl
    Recel
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibuuyk View Post
    I've just noticed almost 10% of the posts on the forums are mine. Holy shit.

Aetius, catch up with me so I don't feel like such a no-life!
    Sorry Ibuuyk. Too late for that. Not even Aetius can save you from no-life-ing your life away.

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Quote Originally Posted by Recel View Post
    Sorry Ibuuyk. Too late for that. Not even Aetius can save you from no-life-ing your life away.
    NoooOoOooOooOoooOooOOOOoOooo!!!!

*falls on his knees and tries to scrape what little life is left*

Weasyl
    Recel

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    *tries to cast Curaja, Curaga, Cura, Cure, anything! Chugs potions, super potions, hyper potions, elixirs, megalixirs, anything!*

I will save myself from this terrible fate, or I will die (read get reduced to play WoW) doing so! MAY GOD BE MY WITNESS, I SWEAR I WILL SURVIVE!

SUUUUUUUURVIIIIIIIIVE!