Page 14 of 517 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114514 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 5170
  1. #131
    Senior SirCoffeecup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The cold north
    Posts
    903
    Saw three first episodes of Black Adder. If they just replaced Rowan Atkinson it'd be just perfect for some good laughs

  2. #132
    Senior Aetius's Avatar
    Weasyl
    aetius
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Führerbunker
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCoffeecup View Post
    Saw three first episodes of Black Adder. If they just replaced Rowan Atkinson it'd be just perfect for some good laughs
    I need to get myself to see that show, been wanting to for a while.

  3. #133
    Senior SirCoffeecup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The cold north
    Posts
    903
    Quote Originally Posted by Aetius View Post
    I need to get myself to see that show, been wanting to for a while.
    Unlike Red Dwarf I can't bear watch it more than a few episodes at a time.
    Atkinson's face and voice prevents it

  4. #134
    Senior Aetius's Avatar
    Weasyl
    aetius
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Führerbunker
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCoffeecup View Post
    Unlike Red Dwarf I can't bear watch it more than a few episodes at a time.
    Atkinson's face and voice prevents it
    He seems to be very eccentric in the show from what Pictures and screenshots I saw.

  5. #135
    Senior Brace's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Brace
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    142
    Last edited by Brace; 07-30-2012 at 08:19 PM.

  6. #136
    Senior SirCoffeecup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The cold north
    Posts
    903
    Quote Originally Posted by Aetius View Post
    He seems to be very eccentric in the show from what Pictures and screenshots I saw.
    Apparently he's only like that in the first season. (Thank god)

  7. #137
    Resident Khajiit Ibuuyk's Avatar


    Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Trois-Rivières, Québec
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,250
    While my mom was working outside yesterday, she didn't close the door right and my cat slipped outside. We didn't notice right away and then a thunderstorm came in and flooded everything. Heck, it's still raining right now.

    My cat's probably dead by now :c

  8. #138
    Premium User FishNChips's Avatar

    Weasyl
    N/A
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,052
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCoffeecup View Post
    Apparently he's only like that in the first season. (Thank god)
    Yeah, he's a Mr Bean like character in the first episode, and with each and every episode in the entire series he gets smarter and smarter.

  9. #139
    Senior SirCoffeecup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The cold north
    Posts
    903
    I'm obsessing about a song on therianthropy hnngh

  10. #140
    Senior PapayaShark's Avatar
    Weasyl
    PapayaShark
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    213
    Drawing :>

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •