Page 130 of 517 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 5170
    Wind Waker is one of my favorites largely because of the art direction!

I thought "traditional Zelda Style" is typically thought of as the top down mode like in Zelda, or A Link to the Past...or is my age starting to show a little there? I guess now there aer more OoT style games than LoZ style games now aren't there...
    Fish heads! Fish heads! Rolly polly fish heads! Fish heads! Fish heads! Eat them up! Yum!

Is it bad that I never got into Zelda or DMC or Marios nor pokemon?

Weasyl
    Shark Bones
    I'm over here, too busy playing Street Fighter.

Weasyl
    Kanagrooboy
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCoffeecup View Post
    Is it bad that I never got into Zelda or DMC or Marios nor pokemon?
    Not really. I mean, if you're not into it, you're not into it. Personally I could not get into DMC. Mostly because of the reason that Lucy stated for 1-4. I just can't get over the cheesy anime shit they were so full of.

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    I never beat Dark Link in Zelda 2. Makes the OoT Dark Link in the water temple look like a fucking pansy in comparison.
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

Weasyl
    Vae
    I liked Zelda 2. A lot. I never beat it, but I sure damn enjoyed it, as a kid. Way more so than the first. Probably because it was a side-scroller / platformer.

Never knew about / got into Link to the Past.

Metroid and Mario were always my preferred Nintendo flavor of choice, though, with Metroid at the top. Seriously, the fucking Kraid's Lair and Ridley's Lair musics still make the hairs stand up on my arm because of pure nostalgia overload.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    N/A
    Lol Kansas. Stuff like this makes me laugh at how truly stupid the world can be.

Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    Also, speaking of side scrollers, I've been playing this obscure ass kinda old platformer called Blade Kitten. How a crappy weeaboo fanservice catering webcomic could push out a game is beyond me.

The nerve of the game being EXTREMELY well done for it's price point. Still corny as all fuck and needs a bit of ironing, but damn this game has some nice charm. Refreshing to play a 2D game that isn't a fucking Mario, Mega Man, or Cave Story knockoff. I really don't think it deserved the score it did. Well the one I saw. 'w`
    I remember playing the demo some time ago. It was a fun little experience, but not sure I'd pay money for it. Was it ever completed?

Weasyl
    Vae
    Quote Originally Posted by Loafy View Post
    Lol Kansas. Stuff like this makes me laugh at how truly stupid the world can be.
    The law empowers any individual or business to refuse to interact with, do business with, or in any way come into contact with anyone who may have some connection to a gay civil union, or civil marriage or … well any “similar arrangement” (room-mates?). It gives the full backing of the law to any restaurant or bar-owner who puts up a sign that says “No Gays Served”. It empowers employees of the state government to refuse to interact with gay citizens as a group. Its scope is vast: it allows anyone to refuse to provide “services, accommodations, advantages, facilities, goods, or privileges; counseling, adoption, foster care and other social services; or provide employment or employment benefits” to anyone suspected of being complicit in celebrating or enabling the commitment of any kind of a gay couple.
    Jesus fucking christ. Next, the repubs are going to be suggesting we just send all the gays to the camps.

It's not even "no gays." It also extends to "No one who may be in compliance with a gay. You have the gay cooties. You must leave."
    Like, how do these people even fucking get into a position of authority, in the first place?
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    MEEHOO
    What exactly has you pissed of about the US anyway ?
    I just saw the post I feel stupid now
    Last edited by MEEHOO; 02-16-2014 at 08:33 PM. Reason: crap

Weasyl
    Vae
    Quote Originally Posted by MEEHOO View Post
    What exactly has you pissed of about the US anyway ?
    I just saw the post I feel stupid now
    I am personally pissed off at the US world because we don't have mass-produced flying cars, yet.
    This is my biggest issue.
    It's the future. The future is now. Get on dat shit.

Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    You know? I don't care if this "isn't the worst place to live" as many people like to retort. But, I'm not even reserving myself anymore when I say this.
    FUCK the "United" States of America.

I seriously HAVE to get out of this bigoted selfish shit hole of a country. There's no perfect place, but there's DAMN sure better than this fuck heap of a nation.
    I actually would not mind hopping a bus to Canada, if it wasn't so damned cold up there.
    Resident Koopa Trash