Page 114 of 517 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 5170
    Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    What is this thing called "rain?" All I know of are these damned things called "snow" and "ice", and I see them every day. Warm things up and the bring this rain stuff over here, please? So tired of snow and it's only February.
    I'm trying to explain to everyone here what rain is and that it's okay and they don't have to be afraid of it. It's not gonna hurt them. But now they're all whining about how freezing it is. And they're so scared of the rain that they're crashing their cars >:C It only comes around about three times a year so I have to reexplain it to them every time. >:C
    But hey! Next week I'll be visiting snow and ice too! Which is really great when you see it for five days and go back to rain! Or, by then, it will probably be sunshine :v

Weasyl
    Carnau / Issy / Isra
    Where are you guys located? I'm in NYC and it snows way too much in this city. Our summers are ridiculous too, and that's because of the lack of forestry.
    Quote Originally Posted by voicebox64
    Now he can have all the turkey with pillowy mounds of mashed potatoes, butter drenched dressing and tiny onions swimming in a sea of cream sauce he wants.

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnau View Post
    Where are you guys located? I'm in NYC and it snows way too much in this city. Our summers are ridiculous too, and that's because of the lack of forestry.
    San Diago, Land of Sun and Drought :v (Spring: hot, dry; Summer: hot, dry; Autumn: hot, dry; Winter; warm, dry. On occasion we get "rain" aka tiny spurts of sprinkling water, but usually only in winter and spring if at all.)

Quote Originally Posted by BlissfulOblivion View Post
    I'm trying to explain to everyone here what rain is and that it's okay and they don't have to be afraid of it. It's not gonna hurt them. But now they're all whining about how freezing it is. And they're so scared of the rain that they're crashing their cars >:C It only comes around about three times a year so I have to reexplain it to them every time. >:C
    But hey! Next week I'll be visiting snow and ice too! Which is really great when you see it for five days and go back to rain! Or, by then, it will probably be sunshine :v
    I think society would stop dead where you are if they saw even a single snowflake, lol.

Upper midwest for a bit longer, having come from Boston for the last 4 years. I spent winter break on Long Island one year and it snowed maybe once.

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    I think society would stop dead where you are if they saw even a single snowflake, lol.
    Apparently it actually happened (a whole five times! in all 130 years of our weather records!) :I You are most certainly right, though... My friend saw snow for the first time when she went to the mountains yesterday... I don't think many of my other friends have seen snow...

Weasyl
    RedLeFrench
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissfulOblivion View Post
    Erm. On a perhaps less... disturbing... topic... We have rain! Finally! For once! It's glorious <: It like never rains here. Which is gross >:C But then when it does rain it's beautiful <:
    You should totes go to France : everybody's been raging for the past two weeks because it hasn't stopped raining for the past two weeks. Would' ve prefered just clouds, but hey at least itīs not freezing right now,

Anyway, I'm mentally prepared to go on the Gamathon for work when I comme back from holliday tonight : 4 games to review, preferably in two weeks... Also, not one can be dealt with in less than 10 hours. I can already taste the rust on Death's scythe T_T

Weasyl
    Dreaming
    This city sucks ass I wanna go back to the continent

Weasyl
    Kanagrooboy
    Los Angeles. Hot, hotter still, oh look, the hills are on fire. Again.

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    You should totes go to France : everybody's been raging for the past two weeks because it hasn't stopped raining for the past two weeks. Would' ve prefered just clouds, but hey at least itīs not freezing right now,
    Yes! Actually I'm going to France this summer! :3 I'm excited! Probably won't be rainy then, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanagrooboy View Post
    Los Angeles. Hot, hotter still, oh look, the hills are on fire. Again.
    Woot woot California wildfires :v aren't they just tha best?!

Weasyl
    Vae
    Goddamn, that photoshop I made earlier blew up on Tumblr.

Already has almost 4000 likes / reblogs, since I went to bed.

I've never had that much attention for anything I've ever done, before.
    Resident Koopa Trash