Page 113 of 517 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 5170
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post

There. I did the thing.

I literally see no difference. :v
    Me neither. I thought this was a real action figure they were coming out with for a second (so, good job).

I weep for my dear Knuckles, one of my favorite icons of gaming. I'm now one of "those" Sonic fans. Never thought I'd see the day where Sega would spit in my face, with all the support I gave them against popular opinion.

Weasyl
    Vae
    Knuckles is my favorite character in the series (and has been, ever since 3), but I think the change is just more funny / wtf, than anything else.

I mean, it's not like the shit tons of pre-existing material and merchandise featuring him, the way he normally looks, is just going to vanish because of this new thing.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    Knuckles is my favorite character in the series (and has been, ever since 3), but I think the change is just more funny / wtf, than anything else.

I mean, it's not like the shit tons of pre-existing material and merchandise featuring him, the way he normally looks, is just going to vanish because of this new thing.
    Reminds me of what they tried to do with Sonic Underground, which still gives me nightmares from watching the first episode. It just makes no sense. He looks like an awkward version of Storm from the Riders spinoff, now. I mean, what was the conversation?

"Hey guys, what's cool to the kids these days?"

"Justin Bieber? Nah. Bronies? Eh. Oh, I know! Steroids! All the cool kids are doing it, aren't they?"

It's like he pigged out on a tub of steroids. I half expect his new personality to be spontaneously aggressive and stupid over the smallest things. Which I suppose wouldn't be a huge stretch. Oh god.

Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    So I unfortunately found a guy who's into having his characters rape others then put them in meat grinders...

World's a strange place.
    This post should come with a complimentary toilet. I think I'm going to be sick just from reading that. Sadly it reminds me of someone who got art of them cooking and eating other characters, and I had to process it.

Weasyl
    ZaryaRaccoon
    I don't get how people are into that.

I've seen this one artist - he'll draw anything, because money is money - but people would commission the weirdest things from him. Hangings, sitting on an autopsy table - do people really get off to that?

Weasyl
    Saga
    Quote Originally Posted by zarya View Post
    I don't get how people are into that.

I've seen this one artist - he'll draw anything, because money is money - but people would commission the weirdest things from him. Hangings, sitting on an autopsy table - do people really get off to that?
    I saw a drawing of a horse crushing a squirrel and the horse was pissing into it's guts.
    The squirrel was horrified, and the horse's face wasnt visible o_o

Quote Originally Posted by Saga View Post
    I saw a drawing of a horse crushing a squirrel and the horse was pissing into it's guts.
    The squirrel was horrified, and the horse's face wasnt visible o_o
    That must have been some offshoot of that horrible fetish where people get off to women crushing small animals heads with their high heals. T_T

People can fetishize anything.
    Fish heads! Fish heads! Rolly polly fish heads! Fish heads! Fish heads! Eat them up! Yum!

Weasyl
    Carnau / Issy / Isra
    I'm sorry I even clicked on this topic now.
    Quote Originally Posted by voicebox64
    Now he can have all the turkey with pillowy mounds of mashed potatoes, butter drenched dressing and tiny onions swimming in a sea of cream sauce he wants.

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnau View Post
    I'm sorry I even clicked on this topic now.
    I... me too...

Erm. On a perhaps less... disturbing... topic... We have rain! Finally! For once! It's glorious <: It like never rains here. Which is gross >:C But then when it does rain it's beautiful <:

Quote Originally Posted by BlissfulOblivion View Post
    I... me too...

Erm. On a perhaps less... disturbing... topic... We have rain! Finally! For once! It's glorious <: It like never rains here. Which is gross >:C But then when it does rain it's beautiful <:
    What is this thing called "rain?" All I know of are these damned things called "snow" and "ice", and I see them every day. Warm things up and the bring this rain stuff over here, please? So tired of snow and it's only February.