Page 104 of 517 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 5170
    That actually looks kind of intriguing, I wonder what's going to come out of that.

On the topic of food poisoning, ick that sucks.

I've only had a really bad case of it once but it was a real doozy, cause I have a physiological response now anytime I eat shrimp (the thing that sickened me). Like, I can eat something that I didn't know had shrimp in it, and I'll start getting a really bad headache, and sweating and in general feeling ill, it really sucks, I liked shrimp, now I can't eat it.

Weasyl
    Chuchi
    ╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
    Something interesting about myself.
    ╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilvor View Post
    I have a hard time getting excited for a Metroid thing on Kickstarter; Nintendo guards everything jealously. I think sometimes people forget that Nintendo is a very old company with a long history of ruthlessness.
    There have been metroidvania style games released before, but none were as openly Metroid-like as this one. The people making it are even called 'Varia Games' and their logo looks like a morph ball. I want them to succeed, but dear lord are they making themselves an easy target for Nintendo.

Funding's at $14,000 of its $18,000 goal with 23 days left. If Nintendo learn anything from that if they come in the picture, it's that people want more 2D Metroid.

Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    Tried that with spaceships. Realized I'm bad at spaceships. So I'm probably just gonna be generic and use women, sexy women.
    Generic yes, arousing yes. I think I had a point to this? Anyways draw sexy women.

I just looked back through some of my folders to see if there was anything back there worth posting on weasyl, and there's lots of pretty decent stuff...lots of stuff better than I can do now actually. It's kind of sad really, I have an entire year with very little actual drawing in it, and as a result my art is regressing.

And then I wonder why I stopped, and realize it's mostly because of other people. I let other people get me to stop making art as much, and looking back at older things, that's disappointing cause I was starting to really come into my own in 2011-2012.

So I suppose I am happy that the sculpture program didn't let me in after I finished my first degree, I loved working there and all, but apparently being surrounded by other artists who are more into the fine arts is really toxic to my own desire to create...

Weasyl
    Vae
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    pinardilla
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    2) If you're a NSFW user (me) you may want to be considerate and not put a picture of a futa creaming her girlfriend head to toe on the front page of the site.*
    Personally I'd rather know that's what it is rather than just some generic feminine face with an expression that may or may not imply something possibly but I don't know because I have no idea what the pic is about so I'm not going to waste my time clicking it in case it's something that'll make me get a face full of "Oh god where's my eye gouging spoon." Thumbnails that do their job right show me enough to know the contents of the pic, but because it's small it's not a face full of "Oh god where's my eye gouging spoon."

Weasyl
    Vae
    Quote Originally Posted by piņardilla View Post
    Garrus von Koopa's weapon is extremely phallic.
    I'm going to try to fix that. Unfortunately, I'm quite crappy at coming up with (or drawing) guns as a whole, and I was just trying to get the general idea down. (Wand + rifle. Two extremely phallic symbols, to begin with.)
    Or maybe he just has it like that on purpose. :v

On the topic of thumbnails: I'd rather people crop out the sexual bits. Even with a gigantic fuckton of filters, I still often get penis closeups on the front page.
    Ideally, they should just be tagging their shit properly, but they're still doing me a courtesy if they leave it out of the thumbnail.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    I'm going to try to fix that. Unfortunately, I'm quite crappy at coming up with (or drawing) guns as a whole, and I was just trying to get the general idea down. (Wand + rifle. Two extremely phallic symbols, to begin with.)
    Or maybe he just has it like that on purpose. :v
    I didn't say it was a problem. :v
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

Weasyl
    Percy
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    (Wand + rifle. Two extremely phallic symbols, to begin with.)
    Now I'm reminded of that thread on FAF regarding weapons being phallic. It seemed like absolutely everything was phallic if you thought about it long enough. (Heh heh, long)
    Avatar by teckworks, since a year without changing my avatar seems a bit too long. o-o