Page 102 of 517 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 5170

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Oh man, I had to go to neurology once to get a slef inflicted pellet unstuck from the nasal cavity, there were some really nice, reasonable people but there was the odd scream and nonsense in the middle of the night, especially when drips were getting changed out. You must have to be so incredibly alert.
    I'm surprised ENT didn't handle that one instead. But yeah, odd screams and nonsense in the middle of the night is exactly what I deal with. The severity varies, sometimes I get mostly calm patients that sleep most of the night and just happen to get tangled in their lines a couple times (because they seriously have a ton of tubes and wires all over them), other times I get crazy impulsive people that are still strong as an ox and want this shit off and to get out of bed NOW.
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

Weasyl
    ZaryaRaccoon
    I got a pizza burn on the top of my mouth. rip me

Weasyl
    Percy
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    So bored I'm sitting here playing the original Super Mario like a generic motherfucker. GodDAMN this is a fun ass fucking game.
    What's especially fun is taking a ROM corruptor, taking the game, and breaking the hell out of it. Especially if you do it at random, you never know how it'll fuck up next.
    Avatar by teckworks, since a year without changing my avatar seems a bit too long. o-o

Weasyl
    Saga
    Quote Originally Posted by Percy View Post
    What's especially fun is taking a ROM corruptor, taking the game, and breaking the hell out of it. Especially if you do it at random, you never know how it'll fuck up next.
    You might end up with some trippy business, or the plot to the next new creepypasta.

As I started up the game, the sound was... different. It was a savage, but still quiet tone. The sound of death. I ignored it for now... it's only the ROM corruption, right? World 2, level 3. I got this. Everything seems normal enough except for the absence of music, but as I finish the level, I notice that the flag is gone. The tone suddenly becomes louder and clearer - it is most definitely a ringing, the ringing of late 90's desk telephone. Blinking, only for a moment, I am shocked to see that text has come in place of the flag pole. The text reads, (written in blood) "BUT WHO WAS PHONE?"
    My late 90's desk telephone then betrayed me. It was there the whole time. Watching, waiting... to stab me in the bootyhole with it's tal- *dead*
    Last edited by Saga; 01-28-2014 at 11:03 PM. Reason: am rightr

Weasyl
    Percy
    Quote Originally Posted by Saga View Post
    You might end up with some trippy business, or the plot to the next new creepypasta.
    Avatar by teckworks, since a year without changing my avatar seems a bit too long. o-o

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    I hope someone reminds me next time if I get food poisoning to keep a diary in my toilet.

So I can write in it every time I have to take a dump. I will call it "Diarrhea"

Weasyl
    Sutekh_the_Steak
    Quote Originally Posted by Saga View Post

As I started up the game, the sound was... different. It was a savage, but still quiet tone. The sound of death. I ignored it for now... it's only the ROM corruption, right? World 2, level 3. I got this. Everything seems normal enough except for the absence of music, but as I finish the level, I notice that the flag is gone. The tone suddenly becomes louder and clearer - it is most definitely a ringing, the ringing of late 90's desk telephone. Blinking, only for a moment, I am shocked to see that text has come in place of the flag pole. The text reads, (written in blood) "BUT WHO WAS PHONE?"
    My late 90's desk telephone then betrayed me. It was there the whole time. Watching, waiting... to stab me in the bootyhole with it's tal- *dead*

hyper realistic blood

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    I had my first lucid dream last night :I That was really weird.

Weasyl
    Vae
    Someone is making a pretty neat-looking Metroid clone:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/variagames/reven
    Seems like Mighty No 9 started something. Something that I do not disagree with.

Also, this dude makes real, working versions of video game weapons, that actually wreck shit.
    I don't know much of shit about Minecraft, but he made a pretty cool working version of the pixel sword I see everywhere.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNZRmvELxXM
    I REALLY hope he does the Soul Reaver, eventually.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    Someone is making a pretty neat-looking Metroid clone:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/variagames/reven
    Seems like Mighty No 9 started something. Something that I do not disagree with.
    If this comes with a level editor it will explode with fan-made content. It's been a long time since I played a good metroid-type game, and Nintendo isn't going to give me one anytime soon.