Page 488 of 517 FirstFirst ... 388438478486487488489490498 ... LastLast
Results 4,871 to 4,880 of 5170
    So. Who else thinks it's high time we started focusing more on the shiny new thing with some potential and not the decaying dead animal with cordyceps sticking its corpse to the side of a server while it flood the web with its lethal poison?

Weasyl
    Ruggy
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf-Bone View Post
    So. Who else thinks it's high time we started focusing more on the shiny new thing with some potential and not the decaying dead animal with cordyceps sticking its corpse to the side of a server while it flood the web with its lethal poison?
    Tangentially, cordyceps is the eeriest shit ever. I think Katie Hofgard's fictitious species has a matching species of cordyceps that can infect them and that art is unsettling.
    Formerly gorgonops. I do art-type stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruggy View Post
    Tangentially, cordyceps is the eeriest shit ever. I think Katie Hofgard's fictitious species has a matching species of cordyceps that can infect them and that art is unsettling.
    I registered and account and everything and still don't have permission to view your pic. It's all good though because I'm basically young bass god, haters gettin' mad cuz i dress like Jesus Christ with cordycepts growing out his stab wound and a massive fungal crown of thorns.

Weasyl
    Ruggy
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf-Bone View Post
    I registered and account and everything and still don't have permission to view your pic. It's all good though because I'm basically young bass god, haters gettin' mad cuz i dress like Jesus Christ with cordycepts growing out his stab wound and a massive fungal crown of thorns.
    Probably have to set your acceptable maturity rating higher. It's rated 13+ instead of general since it's kinda body horror, I suspect.
    Formerly gorgonops. I do art-type stuff.

Okay I'll get to it. Right now I have to go try to find out if those are real air raid sirens or if I'm just having my daily nervous breakdown :3

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    To be fair, I think the whole faves outnumbering comments thing is common on other art sites as well, not just here. It was that way for me on FA and DA back when I was active there. Although, that was only my experience; I'm not sure how other people fare there.

Although today I got a comment on my art piece pretty quickly after it was uploaded, that was kinda cool.

Weasyl
    Hewge
    I miss Loafy. Anyone know where he's gone?

Weasyl
    Recel
    Quote Originally Posted by Hewge View Post
    Disappeared, just like all the other people who are missed.

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Once again comes the Burning Man crowd. They do a great job saving the Earth and sticking it to the man by buying up all of the motor oil and emptying the gas pumps around here.

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Quote Originally Posted by Hewge View Post
    I miss him, too. :,c
    We used to talk on Skype, but it's been months now since I received a reply from him. Sad times...