Page 500 of 517 FirstFirst ... 400450490498499500501502510 ... LastLast
Results 4,991 to 5,000 of 5170
    Guys is it just me or is like every fucking thing that could possibly be wrong in the world wrong since, I dunno, last winter? Like right now the only thing left is for Russia and the US to get into it or for NK and SK to have the nice, short but sweet hate-fuck they're gunning for from last year or so. ISIS marauding, pillaging, even crucifying their captives, as if they were the real Caesar's Legion (and I barely even scrape the surface of the parallels.) And that's just on the global scale. Every single fucking person I know has been in or has been witness to or knows someone who has been in some serious legal, medical or automotive shit. I mean even my best buddy's wife nearly got mauled to death by a dog. That dog had never laid a claw on any human in his life and he just up and lunged for her without hardly any provocation.

Also, I swear, the land has literally... Changed. It's still the same land, I've just never seen it shift and twist like this. Maybe I just perceive time differently now. But it's like the winter forged a new landscape here. Even the wildlife seem different now. I felt what I have felt ever since then and I tell you now it only grows stronger by the day.

Call it a disturbance in the force. Something's gone wrong with the universe. Reality is glitched. I don't get it.

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Bad things do seem to have a habit of all happening at once, one after the other! Super annoying.

But, you know - it's always darkest before the dawn.

Weasyl
    WolfNightV4X1
    FAF's offline, prepare yourselves yet again

Weasyl
    jerry
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfNightV4X1 View Post
    FAF's offline, prepare yourselves yet again
    Just saw that LOL.

THE APOCALYPSE COMMENCES!

Or not.

Weasyl
    Battlechili1
    It appears the rapture has begun.
    The future is in the past! Onwards Aoshima!

Weasyl
    WolfNightV4X1
    Just to clarify I'm not here for the exodus I'm a good egg who comes here (occasionally) not just because another site effed up

...and damn I'm bored today. After feeling frustrated and upset in more ways than one yesterday and yet again today.

Being stuck in a rut sucks. I don't know how else to waste my time besides browse forums.
    Last edited by WolfNightV4X1; 08-30-2015 at 03:41 PM.

Weasyl
    LazerMaster5
    And this is where I would be browsing FAF, if I had it!

So we've confirmed the world is uniquely dark pretty much across the board right now. And the actual board we just came across from is in a coma as we await a moment of truth. Seems kinda poetic in a way. I have a really tough decision to make that might be a make or break thing for me too and I doubt the outcome here will have much to do with it but then again I probably shouldn't wait on FAF to decide anything for me. I still need to get access to my PMs one way or the other and Caraneth seems pretty reasonable. What I need to do I can most likely do on my own, without Red's words of wisdom that may not even be buried in there for all I know. And they'll be waiting for me, hopefully, when things are settled over there.

Think the one character I related to even more than Robin Hood as a kid was Charlie from All Dogs Go To Heaven. Because he's a scoundrel, a thug, deceitful and way too carefree and ambitious for his own or anyone else's good. But make him feel like he's on borrowed time and he'll pretty much throw his life away to save something or someone really important. Which feels to me like a pretty blatantly cynical way to manipulate someone into turning their innately self-destructive instincts into more of a safety net or human shield for others instead of as a weapon against them. I guess it's a better purpose than what you were originally "used" or "programmed" for since fucking no one in their right mind chooses to be either way.

Too bad whatever controls the universe doesn't change you into an entirely different creature just too much, most of the time, whatever it puts you through. You'd think evolution would either kill you off or force you to adapt if the thing itself is the "gene" in question. And supposedly nature influences how genetics manifest. So is that some bullshit too?

Weasyl
    Sarukai
    Which one of you guys called the fun police? We were trying to design a mascot!

Weasyl
    N/A
    I still liked mine more than blockfox.