Page 456 of 517 FirstFirst ... 356406446454455456457458466506 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,560 of 5170
    Weasyl
    Gamedog
    I remember the surge in popularity for those shark-sonas because of.. Red..Fox
    That fucking electro music guy.

Then, they received criticism cause it looks like they've got half a shark shoved up their ass, and they seemed to have died down since then.

Weasyl
    RedSavage
    Oh yeah Renard? The It's Murder album.
    I remember that big witch hunt debacle on here, and everyone was saying Weasyl was being rapist defenders. When really they were just enforcing witch hunting rules against what were nothing but allegations.

What weird times. It was also about the same time Zaush was made an FA admin and there were allegations there too. Basically tensions were just high in general and people were waaaaay to quick to lump Weasyl in as covering up the ordeal, despite the fact that they were following rules.

The response from Weasyl, however, was swift and precise in addressing said concerns. FA literally aint said shit about it aaha.
    Last edited by RedSavage; 07-03-2015 at 02:09 AM.

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    I am curious of people's opinion of Vlad the Impaler.
    We consider him a National Hero here and love him extremely, but I came to witness people and communities over the internet to voice negative arguments of him, and I am really curious to hear more opinions of him.
    Just something I find intriguing.

Weasyl
    Agitoho
    ^
    This is amazing, but for the life of me, I can't figure out why anyone would really want this...
    No matter what happens, I will have always produced more visible work on my solo project than Ken Penders has on his in the last five years.

I write and draw a manga. It's like a backwards comic. Give it shot, bro.

"You can't just slap "& Knuckles" onto everything." & Knuckles

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    Oh, my... now that is creepy.

Weasyl
    Agitoho
    At first glance it does look like a great cosplay. I suppose this is an example of the uncanny valley?
    No matter what happens, I will have always produced more visible work on my solo project than Ken Penders has on his in the last five years.

Weasyl
    Agitoho
    Liked and Favorited to 'Laughable' Playlist.

Or maybe I should put in my Art Stuff playlist??

Quote Originally Posted by Eduard View Post
    I am curious of people's opinion of Vlad the Impaler.
    We consider him a National Hero here and love him extremely, but I came to witness people and communities over the internet to voice negative arguments of him, and I am really curious to hear more opinions of him.
    Just something I find intriguing.
    Hm, I'm curious now as to why people consider him a hero. I never knew that.
    Honestly, I don't know much about the guy, I always just thought he was a Dracula-esque nut who impaled people.

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    Quote Originally Posted by Iccodypup View Post
    Hm, I'm curious now as to why people consider him a hero. I never knew that.
    Honestly, I don't know much about the guy, I always just thought he was a Dracula-esque nut who impaled people.
    He was not Dracula-esque, he WAS Dracula, in fact
    And yes, he was sadistic and had a preference for impaling people, mostly as a way of punishing criminals and committing "war crimes" so as to provide a severe moral blow to the enemy.

He is seen as a hero just because that. He is perceived as a paragon of order, justice and lawfulness as he resorted to one of the most cruel forms of tortures to achieve that.
    His sacrifice and commitment to the state is also what makes him a hero around here, how he fought against the Ottoman Empire and strove to keep his lands safe.
    He was also a tactical genius, more or less.

Basically, he is seen as a national hero because he was perceived as an embodiment of justice, and he fought against the Ottomans, and he basically was willing to do the harshest, most evil stuff in order to achieve the greater good, he was ruthless, but noble.
    And he was overall badass.