Page 247 of 517 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257297347 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 5170
    Weasyl
    avan_kaira
    Yeah, apologies for... pretty much barely being around lately. The final quarter of undergrad has been one of my busiest quarters yet.

Working on two actually, a hyena race and a wolf race, in addition to the vaalsark whom are already released. The former is progressing fairly far along, but I need to fix some creation kit issues resulting in duplicated meshes with a few armors, as well as finishing up a lot of the head parts to avoid duplicating my work later when I do the vampire version. The wolf race... is far from viewable yet, as its currently just using khajiit placeholder textures on the models since I'm... not that great at texturing, and the point of the hyena race is to begin learning with smaller steps. Of course I could just rip textures from the ingame wolves but thats no fun, and I was hoping to go for something closer to the more variated patterns on actual wolves.

Also I may have figured out how to get the vaalsark working with the bio-luminescence I planned for them so long ago, though those texture sets weren't meant to be used with the facegen system, so not sure if it will actually work, but its worth trying.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2462
    Weasyl
    RedSavage
    Quote Originally Posted by Infestissumam View Post
    Two shots of vodka with no chaser was probably both a great and horrible way to start hahah.
    Haha right? what else did ya have? Neeeever mix dark and light liquors.

Quote Originally Posted by avan View Post
    Working on two actually, a hyena race and a wolf race, in addition to the vaalsark whom are already released. The former is progressing fairly far along, but I need to fix some creation kit issues resulting in duplicated meshes with a few armors, as well as finishing up a lot of the head parts to avoid duplicating my work later when I do the vampire version. The wolf race... is far from viewable yet, as its currently just using khajiit placeholder textures on the models since I'm... not that great at texturing, and the point of the hyena race is to begin learning with smaller steps. Of course I could just rip textures from the ingame wolves but thats no fun, and I was hoping to go for something closer to the more variated patterns on actual wolves.
    You had my curiosity, now you have my attention. I hope making both those races goes well for you. I'll be watching!

Weasyl
    Recel
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshabi View Post
    Y...you're right! Now I wanna vagina! D:

D:
    Vaginas? While gay? Since when are you a girl Toshabi?
    You're not a girl, right? ...right?

Why do I always mix up who is what and when and where?! D:

Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteCaliente View Post
    I mean, whether or not I've been here, I would have had to come to terms with being transgender I suppose. The fact that I got people here who are cool with it is a bonus.
    I don't have anything against it, nor am I against people coming out. It's nothing against you or anyone. I just said I find it weird that over four fifth of the people I ever met in the fandom, or even online in general... hell, even if I consider real life most of them are not straight.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2465
    Quote Originally Posted by avan View Post
    Yeah, apologies for... pretty much barely being around lately. The final quarter of undergrad has been one of my busiest quarters yet.

Working on two actually, a hyena race
    Stop. You have me there. o: I can't wait to see!

Quote Originally Posted by Recel View Post
    I don't have anything against it, nor am I against people coming out. It's nothing against you or anyone. I just said I find it weird that over four fifth of the people I ever met in the fandom, or even online in general... hell, even if I consider real life most of them are not straight.
    You should find a way to profit off your non-hetero magnetism. Like, sell yourself as a walking gaydar to take along with to parties or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Recel View Post
    Why do I always mix up who is what and when and where?! D:
    If it helps, I've been purposely hiding who I am, what I am, and my general sexual prefrence for lulz.

Also, gggaaaaah, stuck in a rut trying to draw demon lord designs. I've come to the terrible realization that there's 7 (technically 8) deadly sins, and there's 12 characters I need to draw all together.

Weasyl
    Recel
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMysteriousL View Post
    If it helps, I've been purposely hiding who I am, what I am, and my general sexual prefrence for lulz.
    So you're not straight. Ok.

Now that we established that... I... I don't even know who you are in the first place. :/

...You know, I don't think we've ever met.

And you don't seem new. I know most of the new people.

So, hi!

Weasyl
    Infestissumam
    stepping on the crowtche owf your americain presidaint
    Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteCaliente View Post
    Haha right? what else did ya have? Neeeever mix dark and light liquors.
    The vodka is all I had. I didn't end up getting drunk at all and some hours later I puked and passed out in the bathroom.

I think this means I'm a lightweight.

Weasyl
    Recel
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMysteriousL View Post
    ...You know, I don't think we've ever met.

And you don't seem new. I know most of the new people.

So, hi!
    You could consider me new, since the last time I was here, Weasyl barely got started.

Quote Originally Posted by Infestissumam View Post
    The vodka is all I had. I didn't end up getting drunk at all and some hours later I puked and passed out in the bathroom.

I think this means I'm a lightweight.
    You and CC reminds me that I should drink more. Not just sit on that five bottles of beer in the fridge.

Bottoms up!