Page 363 of 517 FirstFirst ... 263313353361362363364365373413463 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,630 of 5170

Weasyl
    Runefox
    Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    If you want to not get in trouble for calling a trans woman a "man" you might want to come up with a more sincere sounding apology lmao
    Who's going to get in trouble? For all we know, you're trolling us and you're not actually a trans woman, and all of this has just been one big piece of social commentary on the SJW movement.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Looks like my sarcasm needs work.
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics
    "You are what you do not do." - Relax

Weasyl
    Manna
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkCat View Post
    Looks like my sarcasm needs work.
    Do you think maybe I might have recognized your sarcasm and responded sincerely by choice

Do you think maybe I'm legit asking you for an apology like I know you don't care or w/e but I'm going to put in the token effort

Quote Originally Posted by Runefox View Post
    Who's going to get in trouble? For all we know, you're trolling us and you're not actually a trans woman, and all of this has just been one big piece of social commentary on the SJW movement.
    How would "trans woman complains about transphobia within the Gamer community, a bunch of gamers defend it and then eventually misgender her" reflect poorly on the social justice community

Weasyl
    N/A
    Apologize for using hippie vernacular? Next you'll tell me Man no longer includes the definition of being a member of the species Homo sapiens.
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    This is completely absurd, and given Manna's behavior towards other users in other threads I'm inclined to think you folks are either dealing with a Troll or just a generally hateful person. Possibly both.

Alternatively Manna if you're this upset by these folks, you should honestly just go somewhere you feel more comfortable or contact a site Admin for assistance.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    Especially not Drunk.
    what so you're mis-nicking me because I launched your sides into orbit? You're only proving that point right lmao

(I prefer DC)

Weasyl
    Runefox
    Fay Edit: removed quote as it contained violation of the rules
    Well gee, no wonder she hates AGDQ; It's all about stopping her.
    Last edited by Fay V; 01-08-2015 at 10:12 PM.

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    Quote Originally Posted by Runefox View Post
    Well gee, no wonder she hates AGDQ; It's all about stopping her.
    It all comes full circle.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3629

Weasyl
    Fayv
    Mod warning: It is absolutely inappropriate to call out or insult another user for whatever reason on the forums. If you have a concern with a user please discuss the issue civilly or report to the staff.

Regarding the discussion before this post due to the problems the discussion is considered done. Please do not continue any further arguments.

In an effort to start a new discussion topic, I kinda want to get into animation and such but have no idea what kind of program is decent for that. I know flash is pretty good but I don't like to pirate and it's expensive.
    Last edited by Fay V; 01-08-2015 at 11:09 PM.

Weasyl
    N/A
    I don't understand why Little Mac was made taller.