Page 360 of 517 FirstFirst ... 260310350358359360361362370410460 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 5170
    Weasyl
    Vae
    It's cool. Lol.
    I do plan to do more of them eventually. That's one of the reasons I wanted a competent laptop so bad.

It was fun, though.
    It was also like 9 hours long. Jesus.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    N/A
    Just finished watching Kaizo Mario run and jesus christ the chat... there's 1 girl who did a bit of commentary, and so many people were baggin' on her. She knows a shit ton about the game, I'm sure she could own most if not all the people who were talkin' bad bout her. Well, least the run was super entertaining, although I'm never gonna play that game.. crazy! XD

Also blah, I wanna get to drawing today but massive headache, looks like another lazy night.

Weasyl
    Manna
    Quote Originally Posted by Moogle View Post
    Just finished watching Kaizo Mario run and jesus christ the chat... there's 1 girl who did a bit of commentary, and so many people were baggin' on her. She knows a shit ton about the game, I'm sure she could own most if not all the people who were talkin' bad bout her. Well, least the run was super entertaining, although I'm never gonna play that game.. crazy! XD

Also blah, I wanna get to drawing today but massive headache, looks like another lazy night.
    That's because the AGDQ fandom and gamers in general are terrible lmao

I remember last summer I watched their paper mario TTYD run and the whole time the chat was ragging on this girl in the background who was rocking her head (she had tourettes), made a fucking meme out of her when the mods asked people to stop making fun of her

Later in the run one of the dudes in front made a transphobic joke and I still to this day am receiving hate for pointing it out lmao

What did I expect tho from people who need videogames to care about cancer
    Last edited by Manna; 01-07-2015 at 02:49 AM.

Weasyl
    Runefox

Weasyl
    Dreamline
    Eeeee!!! They're playing Mischief Maker!! *hypes*

I wish I knew about AGDQ last year, this is a really cool thing!

(And I just missed Sonic Advance too ;-; Came in during Super Monkey Ball, which looked like a pretty fun game actually)
    "There are times when all the world's asleep,
    The questions run too deep
    For such a simple man.
    Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned
    I know it sounds absurd
    But please tell me who I am."

Supertramp - The Logical Song

Weasyl
    Manna

Weasyl
    Runefox
    Funny how you say that, yet so many comments are talking about how they've lost someone to cancer or know someone who's battling with it and appreciate everything that GDQ is doing. It's almost like the people you're talking about are a minority? Perish the thought! That would ruin your hyperbolic tripe! And it would mean that you're guilty of persecuting and minimizing people who have genuinely lost loved ones or are losing loved ones to a debilitating and disabling disease for the sake of trying to be cool on the internet. So obviously you should ignore all that and latch onto the attention-seekers that exist in every scenario out of literally over 100k active viewers.

But hey, I guess it's pretty clear that Penny Arcade's comic applies in more ways than one here.

Anyway, I've been enjoying AGDQ and the cause they're supporting is great. The Sonic block earlier today was fun to watch, and that the tricks aren't all that difficult to do makes me kind of want to try them on my own sometime. But for now, I'm going to watch some Kirby and think about how and when I'll be able to donate. I've never lost anyone to cancer, but I never want to, either.

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave

Weasyl
    Manna
    Quote Originally Posted by Runefox View Post
    things
    yr right how dare I have brought up that I've been receiving death threats from AGDQ fans for the past half year b/c I asked one of the runners not to make fun of trans folk it's a real shame that this paints that group of people and culture that allows it in a negative light lmao

Weasyl
    N/A
    Except those groups of people aren't responsible for the actions of some idiots on the internet, that may or may not share the same label, identity or demographic as them...

Do I really have to use a race or black & white man analogy?