Page 348 of 517 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348349350358398448 ... LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 5170
    Weasyl
    Vae
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    Why the FUCK did they change the featured submission option to where you now have to PAY to have it displayed at fullsize!?
    Same reason DA's taken free features and basic functionality and stuck them behind a paywall for years now:
    Because people still pay it.

I hardly update mine, anymore. I often think of just closing up shop on it.
    I find Tumblr to be a much better platform for sharing artwork, categorizing artwork, and I have a bigger following there.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Manna
    I'm surprised that people even still use DA after turning 18

I think with the NSFW stuff, it depends. Some NSFW blogs have been deleted very abruptly, without any objectionable content on them, but I've seen other blogs that actually have illegal or morally objectionable NSFW content on them, and despite repeated requests to pull the blog down, Tumblr doesn't comply.

I do like a lot of the most popular fandoms, albeit not at the same intensity, and I'd like to think that it's a case of "the more people in a fandom, the more likely there's going to be good artists", but I wouldn't be surprised if, for better or for worse, they were just latching onto whatever's popular at the time.

I would love to work at Disney, but I don't want to work anywhere near the parks. I'd rather animate or work on merchandise. Too many people at the parks, seems very stressful.

Weasyl
    Butterflygoddess
    Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    I'm surprised that people even still use DA after turning 18
    Pretty much this.

And even more money hungry now, Pachi? Damn that's saying something. Kinda a shame. It was so nice back in 2006/2007.

DA was a massive shithole for me, though I left around 2007 or so. Couldn't post anything of my art without being trolled or slammed on, so I left it for FA. Course now I am here too, slowly building my gallery.

Weasyl
    PapayaShark
    got a shiny gengar event code, but its region locked to the us :I anyone who would be willing to help?

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3477

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    Whoever wrote my physics homework problems has a thing for mice.

"An obnoxious brat assigns his 0.0219-kilogram pet mouse Mickey the role of stunt mouse by stuffing him into a spring gun and shooting him up into the air at some angle. The gun's spring has a force constant of 78.1 N/m and is initially compressed 0.137 m. When Mickey reaches maximum height, he has a horizontal velocity with a speed of 2.39 m/s. How high above his initial location in the gun does Mickey soar? (In case you are worried, a miniature parachute opens at this point and Mickey lands safely. The brat is slightly less obnoxious than we thought.) Take g = 9.81 m/s2."

"Bryce, a mouse lover, keeps his four pet mice in a roomy cage, where they spend much of their spare time–when they're not sleeping or eating–joyfully scampering about on the cage's floor. Bryce tracks his mice's health diligently and just now recorded their masses as 0.0229 kg, 0.0181 kg, 0.0111 kg, and 0.0113 kg. At this very instant the x and y components of the mice's velocities are, respectively, (0.745 m/s, -0.663 m/s), (-0.921 m/s, -0.891 m/s), (0.307 m/s, 0.397 m/s), and (-0.217 m/s, 0.531 m/s). Calculate the x and y components of Bryce's mice's total momentum, px and py."
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

Weasyl
    kitty5327
    what's up?

Weasyl
    N/A
    Nothin' much, just redrawing drawings.
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics
    "You are what you do not do." - Relax

Weasyl
    kitty5327
    wow I re drew a few drawings yesterday but I put them on facebook I didn't know this site existed til last night XD so I might upload my drawings I drew yesterday,plus I don't have much time right now since the internet is fixing to be off for a bit