Page 186 of 517 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196236286 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 5170
    Weasyl
    MEEHOO
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    lol no, though I'm getting a pooch soon.

I like it's robust mouse wheel, 5 profile button customization, forward and back buttons, dpi switching, and the wheel clicks left and right. Very precise too. Used it in Planetside 2 and it was extremely accurate whereas my other wasn't very smooth.

Also pretty lights. Lot's of people get on me for liking "fancy" mice, but I couldn't care less. 'w`
    It was on sale for $40 and I needed a new one.
    Dang that sounds impressive but $40 for a mouse sounds like a rip off to me.
    I prefer using a controller when possible only because im used to console gaming .

Weasyl
    MEEHOO
    I don't do much pc gaming since my computer exploded in my face
    I hate xbox and all of the accessories they just aren't built to last I've had 7 different pads and 5 headsets since I started
    I've spent way to much on that overpriced brick of crap

I feel like this has developed into a conversation that should be in the gaming thread

Weasyl
    Vae
    Resident Koopa Trash

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1854
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    Well, we got the computer.

Had a bitch of a time figuring out how to make the cords reach, but they work. Lol.
    Oh cool, a Cooler Master Storm. That's my case, though it's cracked in a few places (clear siding, one of the handles) from being shipped last summer. Held up pretty well all things considered.

Weasyl
    Monster Tamer Billy
    http://greatgatsbygame.com/

It's short, like ten minutes short, and the music got stuck in my head ewe

Weasyl
    Batty Krueger
    Quote Originally Posted by MEEHOO View Post
    Dang that sounds impressive but $40 for a mouse sounds like a rip off to me.
    I prefer using a controller when possible only because im used to console gaming .
    Lol, 40 is nothin. Mine cost 90 when it first came out.
    And 80 for my keyboard. I was a serious PC gamer a few years back, then my pc got outdated and went to shit. But Im building a new one so Ill be PC and Console gaming pretty soon.

Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    Same value as a 360 or PS3 pad really. I don't think I'd need more than this. Something like a Razer Naga (Razer is ass anyway) is a bit excessive for me, but I see the appeal.
    How is razer ass? My first gaming mouse was a razer that I got about 7 years ago and it still works flawlessly. I gave it to my husband when I got my new one and hes dropped it dozens of times and nothings ever happened to it. The thing is built like a tank.

Edit-Ive just got done with some reading and apparently Razer has turned into a shit company with shit products. That fuckin blows. All my Razer products are older so I guess the keyboard I have was the last good thing they made, and that was back in 2010-2011. So yeah I guess razer is ass (nowadays).
    Last edited by Batty Krueger; 03-17-2014 at 11:44 PM.

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    Since when did they add that Skype icon in...

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    I've always avoided so-called "Gamer" peripherals, they always seem to be filled with junk I don't need with too high of a price tag. I've always done quite well for myself with just basic Logitech equipment.

Weasyl
    Batty Krueger
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilvor View Post
    I've always avoided so-called "Gamer" peripherals, they always seem to be filled with junk I don't need with too high of a price tag. I've always done quite well for myself with just basic Logitech equipment.
    My mouse is a Logitech G9X, its one of the high end gaming ones...well it was when I got it a few years ago. It came with different weights and 2 shells for different styles of gaming. I freakin love the thing.
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16826104261
    Last edited by Batty Krueger; 03-18-2014 at 05:40 AM.

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    From my experience, the one with a lot of shortcuts and additional buttons and always slow. Unless you're playing those RTS game where you really don't have enough buttons, you don't really need any of them. With Ctrl or Alt mapping, you should have more than enough keys for most games.

"Your midterm is the group project presentation. Even if you do well, if your teammates failed to answer a question, the whole team will have the point deducted"

How fucked am I?