Page 178 of 517 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188228278 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 5170
  1. #1771
    Junior melk's Avatar
    Weasyl
    melk
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaming View Post
    This calls for corny '90s music
    Don"t you mean Korny '90s music?

  2. #1772
    Senior Carnau's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Carnau / Issy / Isra
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    312


    (Production version)





    I know it's a little late but I just found this the other night and really liked what I saw (and heard)
    The bear basically sees Christmas for it's first time because all the previous years, he's been hibernating through it. No one bothered waking him because they where too afraid of dealing with a bear, that is, until a friend comes along.

    I like the fact that they used animals in place of humans -because furries duh- and it goes to show that kindness doesn't need to involve much talking, so much as "doing," and preforming an action to show that you care.
    I enjoyed the video from it's animation perspective as well (second video.) I can really respect the artists for such precise and tedious work, because in all honesty my head would blow up if I attempted what they did.
    -Also, thank god for Lily Allen and Keane.
    Quote Originally Posted by voicebox64
    Now he can have all the turkey with pillowy mounds of mashed potatoes, butter drenched dressing and tiny onions swimming in a sea of cream sauce he wants.

  3. #1773
    Senior SirCoffeecup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The cold north
    Posts
    903

  4. #1774
    Senior Dreaming's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Dreaming
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Haunting your mind
    Gender
    N/A
    Posts
    291
    I dye my hair black, and it comes out as a dark blue-ish color.... ??? Logic. Most people would've cried, but I looked in the mirror, saw this and thought "LOL WHUT THE... well that was unexpected". Dark blue, you say? Not bad

  5. #1775
    Senior Saga's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Saga
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    248
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaming View Post
    I dye my hair black, and it comes out as a dark blue-ish color.... ??? Logic. Most people would've cried, but I looked in the mirror, saw this and thought "LOL WHUT THE... well that was unexpected". Dark blue, you say? Not bad
    Did you bleach it first?

  6. #1776
    Senior Greg's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Greg Striata
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Papakura, New Zealand
    Gender
    He got the D
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiz View Post
    I don't even want to know what the fuck Greg's fursona is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    help me

  7. #1777
    Premium User FishNChips's Avatar

    Weasyl
    N/A
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,052
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaming View Post
    I dye my hair black, and it comes out as a dark blue-ish color.... ??? Logic. Most people would've cried, but I looked in the mirror, saw this and thought "LOL WHUT THE... well that was unexpected". Dark blue, you say? Not bad
    Happy accidents are the best accidents.

    A tinge of blue sounds pretty rad.

  8. #1778
    Senior SirCoffeecup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The cold north
    Posts
    903
    A blue colouration tends to happen with cheaper dyes afaik.
    I used one that had a dark brown tint after looking odd with a blue one. It looks so cold and unnatural D:

  9. #1779
    Senior MEEHOO's Avatar
    Weasyl
    MEEHOO
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Mountains and sheep
    Gender
    Dude
    Posts
    139
    I heard that wearing disposable gloves helps prevent smudging when using graphite and such
    Is this true or bs ?

  10. #1780
    Senior Vae's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Vae
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    the sky
    Gender
    Ludwig Von Koopa
    Posts
    1,697
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaming View Post
    I dye my hair black, and it comes out as a dark blue-ish color.... ??? Logic. Most people would've cried, but I looked in the mirror, saw this and thought "LOL WHUT THE... well that was unexpected". Dark blue, you say? Not bad
    I used to intentionally buy dyes that were dark / midnight blue, but the blue itself would wash out in a month. So I'd be stuck with like a dark gray, after that.

    Most of the cheap / shitty black dyes I've used were all tinted red / brown.

    Speaking of hair dye, I'm intentionally going to dye mine like a bright / royal blue (if it comes out that way?), but I have to bleach it twice, first.
    Obviously for my Femwig cosplay :v Because my hair looks like shit right now.
    The girl working the counter at Sallys said this stuff should actually last me for more than a month, unlike the other shit I've tried. She said it should pretty much last until I actually grow my roots out or bleach it out. So here's hoping.

    I just don't want to start the process, yet, because that's like fucking 7 hours of hair dying, at the very least.
    Resident Koopa Trash

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •