Page 143 of 517 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 5170
    Weasyl
    ZaryaRaccoon
    Yeah. I don't like the people who are part of the antidrug-circlejerk or whatever. I think it exists to make people like me feel awful about myself.

I don't like druggies who are jerks. Hurt me, yourself, your family - then we have an issue.

Weasyl
    Saga
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Bones View Post
    I tripped balls a bit too much, nowadays trying to do acid or anything psychedelic just makes me go apeshit rather than enjoy myself.
    Me and a former friend (didnt) try lsd way back and (didnt) end up trying to jump into a neighbor's frozen pool that was "like, totes a liquid". Everything became instant comedy gold and the yolometer was (not) off the charts.
    That was the only time though. Can't say I miss it.
    Last edited by Saga; 02-23-2014 at 07:44 PM. Reason: weird tablet dp glith removed

Weasyl
    Shark Bones
    There exist harmless druggies.

People who are just mildly crazy but are still friendly and often a pleasure to be around in their eccentricity. My best friend is one. :B

Weasyl
    MEEHOO
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    Only substance I'd ever do is weed. But I choose not to because of my god awful luck. I would be the fucking one to get in trouble so no.

Tried it once don't get what the big deal is it made my mouth bone dry everything was comfortable and I tore a sandwich apart like a savage beast.

Weasyl
    Shark Bones
    Stoners don't even count as druggies, really. Especially in a time when stoners are becoming fairly regular.

Weasyl
    ZaryaRaccoon

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    First one was AWFUL, but they fixed most of the issues. Especially the maps. Good god. My only issue technically is the latency. A good host will make things smooth, but there's a lot of people with shitty connections .
    That's online play in general though, thus the legendary Lag-stab. But if it doesn't involve people flying through the air and attacking through walls maybe I'll give it a look.

Anyone who has ever had major surgery has been under the mental influence of heavy drugs, but druggies/stoners/whatever you people call yourselves are people I quickly expunge from my company.

Most of the people I know only smoke weed in moderation, and because it's in moderation they are generally fine. Also fine, because they have never tried to push me to take it enough to bother me.

I've met a couple of people who had the gall to do harder drugs and then go out in public though, and that was really irritating. Seems like the sort of thing you should do in the privacy of your home, or maybe those people I met were just inherently obnoxious I don't really know.

Either way, I've never had any interest in any sort of drug. Not even the acceptable sorts like Alcohol (don't much like the taste or smell). Caffeine has a good chance of giving me a massive migraine. What few times I've had pain killers, well I don't understand why anyone would want to abuse those sorts of things, there was nothing pleasant about how they made me feel other than that my body stopped hurting.
    Fish heads! Fish heads! Rolly polly fish heads! Fish heads! Fish heads! Eat them up! Yum!

Weasyl
    Shark Bones
    It's funny that alcohol and cigarettes are more "acceptable" than marijuana, even though both are easily more dangerous.

Weasyl
    ZaryaRaccoon
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Bones View Post
    It's funny that alcohol and cigarettes are more "acceptable" than marijuana, even though both are easily more dangerous.
    They're not as fun, either. Tobacco has nice MAOI properties for other drugs, but booze is just...ew..