Page 142 of 517 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192242 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 5170
    Weasyl
    ZaryaRaccoon
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    I haven't, not even once. :c That's because I don't need anything to activate that state of consciousness, I do it on my own often enough it seems. Saves me a lot of money, so I'm told. XD
    but the colors man

I respect the people who can do that. It takes crazy control of one's mind to be able to open it in such a way soberly.

also if i ask how you're doing, is it too hard to ask the same back?

Weasyl
    Shark Bones
    I tripped balls a bit too much, nowadays trying to do acid or anything psychedelic just makes me go apeshit rather than enjoy myself.

Weasyl
    ZaryaRaccoon
    I've got a -former- friend who did psychedelics and dissociatives nearly every day. I've had my binge periods, but that was like "do it twice-thrice a month" rather than hey i'm bored today, tomorrow, and wednesday, so I'll just do this all these days. He's going a bit strange (he was pretty odd before, but now it's just awful).

Weasyl
    Shark Bones
    Surprisingly enough, I have a friend like that who's been slowly getting better the more he trips.

Then again, he tends to like to do DOM, a drug particularly known for making people re-think their lives in positive ways.

Weasyl
    ZaryaRaccoon
    I did DOM once on accident. Someone sold it to my friend as acid, gave me 3 hits.

That was not a fun weekend. 2 days, man. 2 days.

Let it be known the worst drug experiences can be from prescription. Holy shit my antidepressants nearly killed me.
    Last edited by zarya; 02-23-2014 at 07:06 PM.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1416
    Quote Originally Posted by zarya View Post
    but the colors man

I respect the people who can do that. It takes crazy control of one's mind to be able to open it in such a way soberly.

also if i ask how you're doing, is it too hard to ask the same back?
    I'm also just scared of any stuff like that, because if I -already- think how I do sometimes with my overactive imagination, I can't imagine what an extra dose might do. I already hate medicine enough as it is. It's developed through a lot of unhappy times, though, I can only really say that.

And to answer your question, yes, it really is apparently. I don't expect decency out of anyone anymore. :v

Weasyl
    Shark Bones
    I did DOM once on accident. Someone sold it to my friend as acid, gave me 3 hits.

That was not a fun weekend. 2 days, man. 2 days.

Let it be known the worst drug experiences can be from prescription. Holy shit my antidepressants nearly killed me.
    Methylphenidate ruined my life.

Also, holy fuck, whoever sold your friend that DOM is a dickhead. It is not something you want to just drop like acid.

Weasyl
    ZaryaRaccoon
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    I'm also just scared of any stuff like that, because if I -already- think how I do sometimes with my overactive imagination, I can't imagine what an extra dose might do. I already hate medicine enough as it is. It's developed through a lot of unhappy times, though, I can only really say that.

And to answer your question, yes, it really is apparently. I don't expect decency out of anyone anymore. :v
    I actually work for a website that helps people having drug crises, and people doing really stupid shit isn't something that happens. That's all propaganda. It's certainly not for everyone, and it's certainly something one needs to respect when using their body (p much a temple for some of us).

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Bones View Post
    Methylphenidate ruined my life.

Also, holy fuck, whoever sold your friend that DOM is a dickhead. It is not something you want to just drop like acid.
    Yeah. I'm trying to knock xanax cravings. Thanks doc.

Weasyl
    RedLeFrench
    You'd be hard pressed to find seomeone who hasn't I'm sure.
    *Sloooowly raises hand* Never had, and probably never will. I already don't deal in alcohol because I hate the sensation of being someone else and I'm already weord as is that I don't need anything to crank up the bar ♪
    This link might contain cookies. Spoilers : it does not, it's just a trap link towards something I write. Sorry...

Weasyl
    Shark Bones
    I'm surprised nobody has complained about the blatant drug discussion, yet.

Yay maturity! :3