Page 492 of 517 FirstFirst ... 392442482490491492493494502 ... LastLast
Results 4,911 to 4,920 of 5170
    Weasyl
    maugryph
    Quote Originally Posted by One_Classy_Dragon View Post
    Pretty much. The easiest way to visualize a first-dimensional perspective (to me) is to imagine yourself in a two-dimensional world, where one would literally only see what's in front of, or behind him. Trying to imagine a peripheral of that perspective is, from what I've experienced, painful.
    That reminds me of the Book 'Flatland'
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flatland

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    I literally had a dream last night about my cast of human koopas being the Ginyu Force from DBZ.
    That's deep, man.

I don't see dreams as too personal, either. If I have some that are, I don't tend to share those with many people.

Mostly I just like talking about the funny/weird/awesome ones. :b

Weasyl
    Vae
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra_Exe View Post
    That's deep, man.

I don't see dreams as too personal, either. If I have some that are, I don't tend to share those with many people.

Mostly I just like talking about the funny/weird/awesome ones. :b
    I rarely if ever have dreams that are personal.

They're always either completely random shit (albeit sometimes scary, random shit),
    or I just straight-up forget them.

I think the "deepest" one I had was about running away from being captured by the government on snow-covered hills in the dead of night.
    And the whole town I grew up in was stuck in the Victorian era.

Except, as dawn broke, and I tried to get to my friend's place to seek shelter,
    I started jumping down the street in [moon shoes], and going over houses, to get there.

It ended with them pointing guns at me in a glass balcony as I screamed my head off that I didn't want to leave.
    I think it symbolized that I need to stop putting so many windows in houses in my Sims games.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Kaedal
    I've had horror dreams, surreal dreams, dreams that could be mistaken for reality, and I'm pretty sure I had a musical dream once. Actually, I think it was this morning, I dreamt I was grocery shopping and picking up a pack of toilet paper. I kept telling myself not to buy it, because I already had an entire pack, but for some reason it kept dropping into my hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbra_Exe View Post
    If I have some that are, I don't tend to share those with many people.
    Tell me. Tell me everything!

Weasyl
    N/A
    *Adds another bullet point to the list of topics lost to the black hole of forums that is mega threads*

Weasyl
    N/A

Weasyl
    Agitoho
    So... Aqua Teen Hungry Force ended last night. Surprisingly, the ending was acceptable.

Is there a dream thread in which we can post? I have a dream journal and often interpret my dreams with the aid of an online dream dictionary (unlike Tarot cards, I dream of too many different things to make any sort of personal dictionary). I had a very enlightening dream last night which in turn made me more comfortable with myself. =3

EDIT: Thank you for posting the link, Moogle!
    No matter what happens, I will have always produced more visible work on my solo project than Ken Penders has on his in the last five years.

I write and draw a manga. It's like a backwards comic. Give it shot, bro.

"You can't just slap "& Knuckles" onto everything." & Knuckles

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Quote Originally Posted by Moogle View Post
    Thanks for the link! I was too lazy to look for it myself, I'm sorry. ;-; Made a post in there now though, yay for reviving topics! \:v/

Weasyl
    Agitoho
    I just realized the page protectors I brought don't have holes in them, so I can't stick them in a binder. On the plus side, it just became so much easier to handle all these pictures. I'm sure if I think hard enough, I'll come up with some method of storage for them.
    No matter what happens, I will have always produced more visible work on my solo project than Ken Penders has on his in the last five years.

I write and draw a manga. It's like a backwards comic. Give it shot, bro.

"You can't just slap "& Knuckles" onto everything." & Knuckles

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Quote Originally Posted by Agitoho View Post
    I just realized the page protectors I brought don't have holes in them, so I can't stick them in a binder. On the plus side, it just became so much easier to handle all these pictures. I'm sure if I think hard enough, I'll come up with some method of storage for them.
    That is pretty strange. I don't think I've seen page protectors without holes before. They seem to almost exclusively be used in binders. >>