Page 342 of 517 FirstFirst ... 242292332340341342343344352392442 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 5170
    Weasyl
    N/A
    Just celebrated Thanksgiving with my family (a day early but eh~)! :3 Hope everyone's day was as bright as mine, and those of you who celebrated as well - Happy Thanksgiving!

Weasyl
    Tipsy
    My boss might be going to jail for six months, and I don't feel the least bit sorry because he deserves it. He deliberately hit my sister with his truck, put my mother in the hospital, and treats everyone at work like garbage. Karma's a bitch. c:
    Last edited by Tipsy; 10-13-2014 at 09:54 AM.

Weasyl
    Vae
    Quote Originally Posted by piņardilla View Post
    That's incredible news. Stage IV is the last stage and usually means "you're fucked" so he's really fortunate that it's gone into remission like that.
    Yeah, that's what he said. But it's almost completely disappeared. His doctors have said it's almost miraculous the kind of recovery he's made from it, when it was growing around his spine the way it used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Llama View Post
    Ah man, stage 4 cancer is rough. Hoping he pulls through. At the end of September, one of my aunts was diagnosed with breast cancer. No idea what stage, but she said it's aggressive. Her first round of chemo was on Thursday, and she seems to be cautiously optimistic. Good luck to both our family members, though!
    Thanks.

And he's doing pretty good. He gets pretty sick from his chemo, but it's only for one day.

Hope your aunt does well, too. Cancer isn't something to fuck with.

Also, I like the forum layout change.
    So clean.
    So nice.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    PapayaShark
    Kinda sorta crushing on this guy and I think he likes me back.
    And now all of the guys class is teasing me because all of them know him, jerks

But its way to early to get into a new relationship, plus he is kinda a good friend of my douchebag cheating scum ex....awkward.

Aaah high school <3

Weasyl
    RedSavage
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipsy View Post
    My boss might be going to jail for six months, and I don't feel the least bit sorry because he deserves it. He deliberately hit my sister with his truck, put my mother in the hospital, and treats everyone at work like garbage. Karma's a bitch. c:
    ...jesus christ.

Weasyl
    sassySloth
    I hate having pothead roommates.

Don't get me wrong I love a toke every now and then, but it sucks when the people I live with (one of whom is a close friend of mine) are constantly on a different experiential level from me. Like at all times. Wake up? -> smoke, going to dinner? -> smoke, taking a poop? ->smoke.

And the giggling is hella annoying.
    Watch me swooce right in.

Weasyl
    Hewge
    What about people that giggle a lot without being high? Are they annoying? ;[

Weasyl
    Manna
    Hey guys I think Hewge might be ticklish :3c

I want to be in a relationship, but a lot of people who have asked me have approached me approximately like this: "So, uh, you're really the only person who acknowledges me in any way, and my first choice wasn't interested, so please be my girlfriend?" And even when I said no, they tried to wear me down until I changed my mind, even when I wouldn't. I do want to date someone I already know who is my friend first, because my ideal partner is my friend first, romantic partner second, but I'm not going to pity-date someone, especially if we don't really connect to begin with, and they still try to force something to happen.

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    Hey guys I think Hewge might be ticklish :3c
    I--I have no idea what you're talking about...