Register
Page 517 of 517 FirstFirst ... 17417467507515516517
Results 5,161 to 5,170 of 5170
    Weasyl
    GlaringFeline
    If any of y'all are buying the plush and figurines for the Pokemon 20th Anniversary event, just lettin' y'all know that calling ahead to reserve one is a good idea; GameStop and TRU are selling them a couple days before they're supposed to and someone on LiveJournal said that their area's stores started weeks before they're supposed to. Cuntwipes on Ebay are already snapping up the Darkrai plushies to re-sell for about 40+ USD when you can get them at GS for about 16 USD.

I missed Mew and Celebi, so I'm gonna wait a year or two and see if they pop up in the PKMN Collectors group on LiveJournal, I refuse to support scalpers and I urge other collectors not to; they'll quit once people stop making scalping profitable.
    -Insert inspirational quote here-

Weasyl
    Antumbra
    Wow, it has been almost half a year since anyone posted here. Sooooooooooo, how's it going? You guys eating your vegetables?

Weasyl
    Dreamline
    Quote Originally Posted by Antumbra View Post
    Wow, it has been almost half a year since anyone posted here. Sooooooooooo, how's it going? You guys eating your vegetables?

Oh yeah, it has... whoops...

It's going alright on my end. Dealing with college, but judging from how it's been, I don't think I'm ready for it still. Working and doing college isn't fun, especially when there isn't much in the way of support in-person. BUT, it's not all bad. I'm figuring stuff out about myself bit by bit, so that's gotta count for something, right?

Also no, I don't like vegetables much.

How've you been doing Antumbra? It's definitely been a while, that's true.
    "There are times when all the world's asleep,
    The questions run too deep
    For such a simple man.
    Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned
    I know it sounds absurd
    But please tell me who I am."

Supertramp - The Logical Song

Weasyl
    Antumbra
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamline View Post
    Oh yeah, it has... whoops...

It's going alright on my end. Dealing with college, but judging from how it's been, I don't think I'm ready for it still. Working and doing college isn't fun, especially when there isn't much in the way of support in-person. BUT, it's not all bad. I'm figuring stuff out about myself bit by bit, so that's gotta count for something, right?

Also no, I don't like vegetables much.

How've you been doing Antumbra? It's definitely been a while, that's true.
    Yea working and doing college can be draining, but you can do it!

How do you not like vegetables?! There are delicious ones like corn....and corn.....and corn on the cob?

I'm doing ok, been far too lazy lately. Need to do more drawing and update my portfolio so I can get a better job. I also have been meaning to revive the comic thread here...

hey everyone, I just joined weasyl (did I spell that right? Yeah? good.) I am trying do type this while doing physics homework so... Just trying to do the 140 character post minimum now...

Maybe I should try copying and pasting the same thing over and over! Yes that's a good idea...

Just trying to do the 140 character post minimum now Just trying to do the 140 character post minimum now Just trying to do the 140 character post minimum now Just trying to do the 140 character post minimum now Just trying to do the 140 character post minimum now Just trying to do the 140 character post minimum now Just trying to do the 140 character post minimum now Just trying to do the 140 character post minimum now

hhhaa did I do it? Yess I didd

Weasyl
    Antumbra
    Any big Halloween plans this year anyone? I'm thinking this year I might actually save some candy to give out to kids.

Rest in pieces America.
    =n=
    I should reallllllyyyyy make myself a signature soon :3c

Weasyl
    Haroo Husky
    Howsoever long my absence was, now that I'm here, everything seems so quiet.
    “Do you have any idea how that made me feel inside? Furious! Outraged! Sick with anger!”
    —Lord Ghirahim

Weasyl
    Badgefox
    Not so well, but I'm fine :l
    Lets just say I have "that college professor" who's a kind of a jerk.

Woof :V

Thats really all I got for right now. Also hi everyone :p