Page 26 of 517 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    PapayaShark
    Facebook refuses to give out the password to a girl who has been missing for a week to the norwegian police. Way to go face :I

Weasyl
    Recel
    Quote Originally Posted by PapayaShark View Post
    Facebook refuses to give out the password to a girl who has been missing for a week to the norwegian police. Way to go face :I
    But what if the police see all her duck-face pictures! The horror! :V

But seriously, it IS Facebook you are talking about, so no shocker there. That place never worked "right".

Weasyl
    AtomiKamikaze
    Quote Originally Posted by Recel View Post
    But what if the police see all her duck-face pictures! The horror! :V

But seriously, it IS Facebook you are talking about, so no shocker there. That place never worked "right".
    Yup. It's cool to send your information to Google so they can spam you with shopping shit, but nope, can't release a password for the police! They might see PRIVATE messages.

On a completely unrelated note, Shark Week for the win.

Weasyl
    Flareon13
    This just in: Modding Oblivion is fun.

Yes, I know, old game is old, but the modding community is still quite active. I just started modding it last Saturday, and gave it a full test run on Monday. After some problems with purple arms and legs on my character, and me not knowing what a flashing purple locked chest meant, everything went quite smoothly.

(And no, I didn't get any of THOSE mods, although I did get a few things that are a bit... lewd. >_>)

We now return you to your regularly scheduled general discussion.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #255

Weasyl
    Judicant
    Mad at life.

Tried removing one of those Command brand adhesive hooks from my wall (which I've had no problems with previously) and the tab broke. Had to pry it off the wall, which tore off some of the paint, so I just had to patch that fucker up.

It will never look the same.

There was a stress test of Gw2 yesterday. Caught it and played it for an hour before I had to go.
    It was so epic. If I had kids I'd have sold them for another hour.

been moving for like two weeks to a new house
    the ac broke before we even moved in which is bullshit now we have to pay $5000 for a new ac

its crap theres nothing illegal about doing shit like this to buyers im pretty sure the seller knew about it
    mechanics dont do shit they 'see if its working' they dont go up and actually check
    tmblr - fa - da

Weasyl
    PapayaShark
    I dun want to do math :< I want to play skyrim under a blanket with a cup of tea.

And can't my little brother stop screaming for one second. He isn't a baby :I

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Mom found a used monitor so she brought it home because she knew mine had died of old age.

My computer works now, tomorrow Imma see if all the issues are fixed :3. If they are, I'll start looking for a decent monitor because this one is even older than the one I had, and isn't even widescreen xD

Weasyl
    Morphology
    I'm finally moved into my apartment - Yay!
    I won't be able to access my laptop until a few months from now - Boo. However, I will still be able to check Weasyl and do Ferret stuff, I just won't be able to submit stuff unless I'm at home or using my roommate's computer.