Page 338 of 517 FirstFirst ... 238288328336337338339340348388438 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 5170
    Weasyl
    Jim-Medic-Dude(NSFW), Jim
    Quote Originally Posted by Llama View Post
    Just caught myself a scorpion that was scuttling around our living room. That was a fun little 3 minute ordeal.
    What did you do with it? O: ARE THERE PICTURES? Scorpions are NEATO YO

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    What did you do with it? O: ARE THERE PICTURES? Scorpions are NEATO YO
    I'm sorry, no pictures. I'll admit that it did look pretty cool for a bit in the bottom of my mason jar and I should've taken a picture, but I figured pretty soon one of its attempts at escape up the side might actually work. So, I did the humane thing and took it out to our front yard a fair distance from the house. Then, I dumped it in a cactus patch.

Both Mom and step-dad said I should've killed it, though. Meh...

Weasyl
    Vae
    I kind of want to make a sideblog on Tumblr where I only post / reblog stuff about stuff about Sailor Moon, and stuff about Ludwig.

People who follow me or go through my posts are going to get confused as shit.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Jim-Medic-Dude(NSFW), Jim
    That's like, one of my top five favorite species of spiders! O:

So, today my cat for 11+ years is gone for good. A vet put him down.
    Roughest thing I've gone through in years. I didn't even cry this much in my grandad's funeral. It was a natural death for him.
    This cat though, multiple cc of intravenous poisons.. That's no way to die for a creature that's supposed to roam the wilds free.

Despite me saying money's not an issue if it can just save him, my mum wouldn't listen and wanted the cat gone. I'm really bitter at the moment.
    I would do ANYTHING to pet him again and listen to his godawful and loud voice.

Found a nice, small opening in the woods and buried him there and decorated the grave with some ferns. I hope it's a nice resting place for him.

Oh, and this is the first pet I've lost. 11 years this cat has tagged along and endured hardships to come back to us. And how we repaid him is death.
    This is much rougher than I would've imagined.

Weasyl
    One_Classy_Dragon
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCoffeecup View Post
    So, today my cat for 11+ years is gone for good. A vet put him down.
    Roughest thing I've gone through in years. I didn't even cry this much in my grandad's funeral. It was a natural death for him.
    This cat though, multiple cc of intravenous poisons.. That's no way to die for a creature that's supposed to roam the wilds free.

Despite me saying money's not an issue if it can just save him, my mum wouldn't listen and wanted the cat gone. I'm really bitter at the moment.
    I would do ANYTHING to pet him again and listen to his godawful and loud voice.

Found a nice, small opening in the woods and buried him there and decorated the grave with some ferns. I hope it's a nice resting place for him.

Oh, and this is the first pet I've lost. 11 years this cat has tagged along and endured hardships to come back to us. And how we repaid him is death.
    This is much rougher than I would've imagined.
    I'm sorry for your loss, I know how you feel.

About a year ago, I lost a good cat of mine. He had a brain tumor, followed by multiple occasional seizures. The only option left was to end his suffering after so much hardship, no matter how many times I refused the decision.

I have a lump in my throat just from remembering him. But hey, at least I can still remember him.
    Ellezard: Oh look professor, a puzzle.
    A_M_C_D: Hey, that puzzle reminds me of a puzzle.
    Ellezard: Which is related to a puzzle about a puzzle.
    A_M_C_D: In which that puzzle is the answer to the puzzle related to a puzzle about a puzzle.
    Ellezard: Puzzleception.

Weasyl
    Daisy La Liebre
    I cried when I lost my rat, Luna. The vet thought she'd had a spinal tumor because she lost the use of her back legs. She was my girl, my baby. She used to steal ice cream from me and I would give her kisses and belly slurps. Gosh I'm tears now.

Weasyl
    Butterflygoddess
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisy La Liebre View Post
    I cried when I lost my rat, Luna. The vet thought she'd had a spinal tumor because she lost the use of her back legs. She was my girl, my baby. She used to steal ice cream from me and I would give her kisses and belly slurps. Gosh I'm tears now.
    I cannot tell you how sad I am to hear that...(why didn't you mention it on Skype?)

Weasyl
    Vae
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Vae
    I think that the deer one deserved a re-rate.
    The others... not so much.
    But I dunno.

And it was just on normal. Lol.
    But we started smelling burning, and I looked around, and there was that.
    What the hell.
    Resident Koopa Trash