Page 333 of 517 FirstFirst ... 233283323331332333334335343383433 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 5170
    Weasyl
    sassySloth
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    I've had two things take off on Tumblr.
    Both of them are Photoshop edits that took all of like 5 minutes.
    Both of them have around 6000 notes.

Now why the fuck does my art not get any of that? Jesus. Lol.
    Can I be jealous of my own posts? Is that a thing?
    That's probably because most Tumblrites tend to want quick, kitchy, meme-like jokes. And nostalgia. Fuck, post a picture of a cereal box from the 90s or something and type the words "omg life" and I swear you will get zillions of Notes.

My biggest post is 7,800 something for two screencaps of Digimon Tamers.
    Watch me swooce right in.

Last edited by SirCoffeecup; 09-13-2014 at 03:41 PM. Reason: car....meant to say cat

Weasyl
    N/A
    ^Jesus, that looked really deep. I hope he recovers ok.. do you think the nerve damage will be permanent?

Well, I've officially lost any hope of my 'socializing with people' being improved. Getting into the habit of walking my dog every morning and trying to communicate but I get super awkward around others and they can see right through me. Just now I had someone about the same age as me come walking behind me and he kept yelling "Yo!", but I thought he was talking to someone else so I just mind my own business, finally ended up turning around and hes coming up to me wanting to ask a question. I get really stiff an immediately think he's going to do something bad, so I'm on the defensive and my dog picks up on this so she becomes scared and panicked (which is weird, I thought she'd be more aggressive?).

It was something so simple as just wanting to know directions to the closest mall, so I told him. But his attitude felt like "I'm just asking a question, no need to get angry" sorta feeling, idk. Each encounter with someone just keeps getting worse, it's bloody ridiculous.

Weasyl
    Manna
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    Or make a hipster post condescendingly belittling an immense national tragedy in a pathetic attempt to guilt anyone who cares about it. Saw a LOT of those yesterday. Lost an aunt and newborn cousin you can never meet now? Welp, you're a selfish idiot because a bajillion foreigners died too! \:3/
    Why is your first response to 9/11 statistics to say "well I lost family too, guess I'm selfish for caring"

Like you can feel sad about your aunt dying while also acknowledging that the deaths overseas are incredibly tragic? I don't get why you're implying the two are mutually exclusive

Weasyl
    Manna
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    I'm aware. That's not what some of were saying because your link was not the only one floating about. I'm referring to those that just blatantly diminish the relevance of what happened. This actually happens anytime a tragedy similar to this is mourned really. I just think it's really low. :/

Though I am perfectly fine with dumb shit like this.
    My mistake, I'm super used to people taking shit like what I linked and twisting it into some sort of attack

I'm kind of curious tho as to what post you saw. Like did they really say you should feel bad for caring about 9/11?

Weasyl
    Vae
    It's supposed to snow, or so I've heard.
    In September.
    Fucking September.
    God damnit, Colorado.

I like fall weather. I don't like winter. Winter can kiss my ass.

I wouldn't be surprised if people were bitching about caring about 9/11.
    Hell, I've seen people bitching about US citizens talking about Ferguson.
    "Don't make everything so US-centric you guys. I'm sick of hearing about it."
    Even though it's a fucking human rights issue and a huge police brutality issue in the country which these posters actually live and worry about.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Manna
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if people were bitching about caring about 9/11.
    Hell, I've seen people bitching about US citizens talking about Ferguson.
    "Don't make everything so US-centric you guys. I'm sick of hearing about it."
    Even though it's a fucking human rights issue and a huge police brutality issue in the country which these posters actually live and worry about.
    Whenever people say "I'm tired of hearing about (whatever human rights issue)" I always respond with "well how tired do you think I am / they are of living it"

Weasyl
    Vae
    Last edited by Vae; 09-13-2014 at 06:52 PM.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Manna
    lmao that's amazing

Weasyl
    Vae
    I've had people come to me and tell me they are intimidated by me, like, in my ask box and shit.
    But I've never encountered anyone who was just straight-up like "NOPE."

Maybe that's an accomplishment or something. I dunno. Lol.
    Resident Koopa Trash