Page 2 of 517 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    Brace
    Really worried about whether I'm not going to get an A in this math class. Otherwise I'm done for the semester except for a programming final which should be easy as cake. I bought a handgun and applied for a CCW. Not because of the Aurora shooting though, I actually started into the process the weekend before it happened... still extremely horrible though.

Weasyl
    Pine
    I'm getting everything straightened out with bills, my house, and my current room mates. I'm going to be moving to Butte with my girlfriend around the end of August. I really hope everything goes well between now and then.

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorOtter View Post
    I finally finished getting settled into my new apartment. Now, I am starting to prepare for the hell that will begin on Monday morning!!
    Lucky, I'm supposed to be moving back to the cities next month if all goes as planned, I can't wait! I mean ermahgerd, good internets and stuff!

Weasyl
    Tango
    I'm getting ready to go to Rocky Mountain Fur Con next month to visit Brace. I'll be bumping into Morph, Alister Wolf, and Neuron there (as far as I know). Anyone else going to be there?

Weasyl
    teckworks
    It's been around 100°F/38°C in my area for the past....three weeks or so easily. We've reached drought conditions here in the midwest. We JUST got our first bit of rain in like a month, and it wasn't even that much. It's been dangerously hot to go outside, so a lot of us, like me, have been cooped up in the house, and it's sort of maddening...

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Quote Originally Posted by teckworks View Post
    It's been around 100°F/38°C in my area for the past....three weeks or so easily. We've reached drought conditions here in the midwest. We JUST got our first bit of rain in like a month, and it wasn't even that much. It's been dangerously hot to go outside, so a lot of us, like me, have been cooped up in the house, and it's sort of maddening...
    The heatwave is finally gone for good and autumn's coming at long last. Oh freezing temperatures at night, how I've missed you!

i wish my boss would stop texting me

Weasyl
    Tiger
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    i wish my boss would stop texting me
    That must be kinda awkward :c

Weasyl
    Ratte
    I'm nervous about getting all of my school stuff squared away for my first year in college. I have some housing stuff to sort out, orientation to attend, and some costs to look through. I'm pretty excited but I wanna make sure everything is lined up before it starts.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #20

Weasyl
    Fiz
    Quote Originally Posted by teckworks View Post
    It's the same here, except plenty of over 100 F days. We haven't had any any rain in 3 weeks and it just barely drizzled last night. It's not as bad as it was last year though, we broke state records with something like over 90 days of at least 100 F, and over 30 days of at least 110 F. Plus there was like, no rain for months too last year.

It must be because I came back home. When I was out of the country, we were getting rain and not having stupidly hot days, but as soon as I came home...hot as hell.

I'm why we can't have nice things.