Page 1 of 517 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Lieutenant Colonel General Chat

I know most forums have a general or chat thread outside of more general general chat genealr gnadfjsa

Okay, talk about general things I guess, what are you doing, how are you, that sort of thing. Those that have been on forums in general (generla brengasdf) before know how these things work, right? Okay!

I need to calm down and break the habit I have from my other forum of reading every post that's made ever, otherwise this site will be a big timesink and possible stressor. o_o
    Last edited by Kitten; 07-29-2012 at 04:20 PM.

Weasyl
    Verona
    Doing well! But the heat is terrible. Dutch people can't rly stand the heat of 30c (we use celcius). Hard to sleep too. How are you?

Weasyl
    Tiger
    Little rough, I'm supposed to go out with my friends tomorrow night- it's my friend Conor's birthday so we're going clubbing- and I might have strept throat D:

Other than that things have been pretty chill lately. How bout you?

I'm doing okay, a bit hyper from posting in a new forum, luckily I'm not getting anxious over this at all so yay

I had ravioli with Alfredo sauce and bread sticks for dinner and it was delicious, so that's probably a big part of why I'm feeling so great right now, and we're having nachos tomorrow! Nachos! Yeah!

Weasyl
    Verona
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
    I'm doing okay, a bit hyper from posting in a new forum, luckily I'm not getting anxious over this at all so yay
    I notice

Yeah, your serious lack of anxiety is enabling the more anxious of us to talk without worrying about hitting the new threat button, please continue o7

Weasyl
    Tiger
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitten View Post

I had ravioli with Alfredo sauce and bread sticks for dinner and it was delicious, so that's probably a big part of why I'm feeling so great right now, and we're having nachos tomorrow! Nachos! Yeah!
    ahhh that sounds AMAZING. Home made?

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    I'm feeling tired and hyper and excited at the same time aaaaaa

Right now I kind of have a headache hat I think may be because I worked outside all damned day and it was like 100 degrees

So I'm going to lay down when I can finally wrench myself from the computer and this forum

Weasyl
    DoctorOtter
    I finally finished getting settled into my new apartment. Now, I am starting to prepare for the hell that will begin on Monday morning!!