Page 476 of 517 FirstFirst ... 376426466474475476477478486 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,760 of 5170
    Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    "The story is about a woman who accidentally kills her husband while she is handcuffed to the bed as part of a bondage game, and, following the subsequent realization that she is trapped with little hope of rescue, begins to let the voices inside her head take over."

Whoa...that is pretty different.
    It's an extremely creepy book to read, one of King's better "mindfuck" ones that I highly recommend.

Weasyl
    Agitoho
    So, I'm currently listening to manwithoutabody dramatically read My Inner Life, a Mary Sue story about our author marrying Link, going Super Saiyan, being some kind of cat, being the last of a powerful race, getting free stuff because 'it looks nice on you,' and being more important than Zelda to the king, even though she started off as a merchant. Also babies, really boring sex scenes and cliche love lines ( I kid you not, one of them made me literally hiss in disgust).

This is my first foray into a Mary Sue story (though, I have listened to My Immortal, I feel as though My Inner Life is the pinnacle of Mary Sue). While I have heard of Mary Sues, I have never truly experience them until now.

As The Prince of Hell, I will administer punishment to you for whatever recent sin you've committed and give you a link to the playlist. Please be aware that some of the content is NSFW, so you may want to pop on some earphones if you don't want anyone to hear some really boring sex scenes. Or maybe you don't if you want to be cruel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKzJ...8D5150&index=1

The first two videos are author notes. Holy. Shit. This chick is crazy. I heard through the grapevine (i.e. youtube comments) that she was twenty when she wrote this. Twenty, yes. She would later admit that the story isn't great.
    No matter what happens, I will have always produced more visible work on my solo project than Ken Penders has on his in the last five years.

I write and draw a manga. It's like a backwards comic. Give it shot, bro.

"You can't just slap "& Knuckles" onto everything." & Knuckles

Weasyl
    Agitoho
    "He makes me feel like a women."

She does this constantly. Like, at first I thought, 'oh, just a typo' but after a while, it's like 'you seriously think that's how that's supposed to be, don't you?'
    Last edited by Agitoho; 08-07-2015 at 03:10 PM. Reason: I made a typo. It's contagious!
    No matter what happens, I will have always produced more visible work on my solo project than Ken Penders has on his in the last five years.

Weasyl
    N/A
    As someone who enjoys the word queer I too have to say I don't think it means what she thinks it means.
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics
    "You are what you do not do." - Relax

Weasyl
    Agitoho
    Well, I think the old school meaning is "strange," right? So I think to her, it's like "If you think this story is weird (and we do!!) you probably won't like it." (unless you're getting someone to dramatically read it, then you might like it from a comedic standpoint).

I originally started this on my phone, but I'm going through it again since I'm on my laptop and can see the annotations. They add such a nice charm.

Weasyl
    Agitoho
    That's beautiful.

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    So there is a place here called "Spermgod"

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduard View Post
    So there is a place here called "Spermgod"
    I didn't know there was a town named after me

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    Something to kill your neurons.

Weasyl
    Agitoho
    Good day, everyone. Did you have a nice weekend? You did? Good. Oh, but I got this notice... You apparently sinned at some point this past weekend. ...What did you do? I don't know. What? There's 7 billion of you on the planet, I can't keep up with every little thing you do! Look, just take your punishment, okay? I have things to do!

Ladies and Gentleman, Blood Raining Night

Here's another NSFW Mary Sue story if you wanna laugh and cry at the same time. This one has animu for days in it, so if you want your love for anime destroyed, well, here you go. Also, terrible sex scenes, characters who are evil, but don't seem to have a reason to be, and the birth of a god! Like... Mary Sue straight up gives birth to a god.

No. No, I'm not kidding.

Just pop on some earphones and let manwithoutabody take you away.

Oh, another note! This Mary Sue is ANIMATED. Yes, the authoress animated her little bundle of joy. I've seen a few episodes. They're not great. Maybe I'll try to find a playlist for you later.

EDIT: I don't know, Eduard. It's got a nice beat.
    Last edited by Agitoho; 08-10-2015 at 02:00 PM.