Page 463 of 517 FirstFirst ... 363413453461462463464465473513 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 5170

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra_Exe View Post
    Totally forgot to reply to this... Like Socks said, why not install both? That's what I did. Kept my system stuff on the old drive, but my documents and programs are on the new one.
    I thought about it, but I want to transfer everything fully to the new drive. So I can start it up with all my old settings etc etc on the new drive. I've messed around with so much shit on my PC.

There's a way to move everything including the operating system over but idk what to do.

sick pic, vae

Weasyl
    Vae
    I finished the thing.
    I'm linking it here instead of the "what did you draw last" thread because I already posted the WIP in here.

[80s hair dragon monster husband]

And thankye.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Onnes
    Quote Originally Posted by FishNChips View Post
    I thought about it, but I want to transfer everything fully to the new drive. So I can start it up with all my old settings etc etc on the new drive. I've messed around with so much shit on my PC.

There's a way to move everything including the operating system over but idk what to do.

sick pic, vae
    If you're doing a hardware upgrade then it's usually recommended to do a fresh install. Really, a periodic refresh of the OS is recommended anyway since it will clean out all of the forgotten cruft and outdated configs that you've never bothered to correct. I don't think I've ever seen someone who was vigilant enough to fully avoid this kind of decay. You can always move over various user data files after the fact anyway.

Weasyl
    Agitoho
    ^ HNNNNGGGGHHH I love sea slugs. They are so precious!

So, I explained to my husband that math was hard for me because no one ever explained WHY you do things the way you do to solve problems, just HOW to solve problems (and I was too busy struggling to ask why I need to, for example, multiple fractions to make the denominators common just to add them together. What is the thought process of coming to this conclusion?). So, if anyone knows a good math professor who would like to explain to us the Whys of math, that would be great. ^_^
    No matter what happens, I will have always produced more visible work on my solo project than Ken Penders has on his in the last five years.

I write and draw a manga. It's like a backwards comic. Give it shot, bro.

"You can't just slap "& Knuckles" onto everything." & Knuckles

Weasyl
    N/A
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics
    "You are what you do not do." - Relax

Weasyl
    Agitoho
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkCat View Post
    Oh wow... I'm about to nerd out. I can feel it.

Thanks, I'll totally check this out =3
    No matter what happens, I will have always produced more visible work on my solo project than Ken Penders has on his in the last five years.

I write and draw a manga. It's like a backwards comic. Give it shot, bro.

"You can't just slap "& Knuckles" onto everything." & Knuckles

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Healthy sleeping schedules are the best

Weasyl
    Sutekh_the_Steak
    My sleep schedule is usually pretty healthy but I have a bad habit of monumentally fucking it up during the summer holidays. I've stayed up until 4:30 AM and woken up around 1 PM the last two nights for example, which can't be at all good.

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe

Weasyl
    Sutekh_the_Steak
    Oh god they are cute ;^;

Imagine if normal land slugs looked like that too. That would be pretty awesome.