Page 8 of 517 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108508 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    Flareon13
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
    I wish I hadn't given up drawing so long ago, now I can barely draw even simple shapes and I have trouble visualizing things. I will be a lowly consumer of Weasyly goods and not a contributor. u_u
    Boy do I know that feeling... I've been trying to work on my artz, but I kinda skipped over that phase everyone seemed to have while growing up where they drew EVERYTHING that popped into their heads, so I'm kinda learning from the beginning. And to make matters worse, I just can't seem to develop a habit of practicing every day. I said I'd do that about a week ago, and only drew for about an hour on one day. I drew a Zorua, a Flareon, and an Eevee in my sketchbook. They got a little better as I went on, but I still couldn't visualize everything about them in my head, so I had to keep checking pics of them off the internet to make sure I had all the details correct. <_>

Weasyl
    AtomiKamikaze
    Good lord about them art blocks, been under a spell of it meself since the summer started. It's the worst feeling in the world, in the meantime I'll be commissioning people too. *searches for victims*

i just draw to relieve stress most of the time but i make the mistake of comparing myself to other artists so often that it makes it hard to want to continue art most of the time
    its such a bad habit and if it wasnt for the fact it does relieve stress for me then id probably have quit because of it ha ha

art is hard (´・ω・`)

Weasyl
    Ratte
    Quote Originally Posted by hotboychina View Post
    my lines were shakey for two days usin my tablet and i figured it was my hand even though i never had it that bad
    course it was the driver not sure what happened but i removed my prefs and it was all cool

this actually happens a lot but instead the tablet just wont work at all
    its probably the computer
    Did you reinstall the driver? I know that Wacom's drivers will randomly stop working at times and requires a re-install, but they work like normal after that. Plus if you want to help with shaky lines you can use the line smoother/stabilizer in SAI for that. :3

Weasyl
    aetius
    Note to self, Stop having KFC.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratte View Post
    Did you reinstall the driver? I know that Wacom's drivers will randomly stop working at times and requires a re-install, but they work like normal after that. Plus if you want to help with shaky lines you can use the line smoother/stabilizer in SAI for that. :3
    i didnt reinstall it i just removed my prefs and it worked fine again it just basically reset it
    yeah i have super shakey hands in the first place so if im up for smooth clean lineart i always use the stabilizer
    tmblr - fa - da

Weasyl
    Ratte
    Quote Originally Posted by hotboychina View Post
    i didnt reinstall it i just removed my prefs and it worked fine again it just basically reset it
    yeah i have super shakey hands in the first place so if im up for smooth clean lineart i always use the stabilizer
    Huh, weird. I haven't had that happen before. What tablet?

wacom intuos4
    it could actually be this computer who knows but ill be finding out soon once my desktop gets here
    tmblr - fa - da

Weasyl
    PapayaShark
    I got a large blister under my foot. Great -_-

Weasyl
    shane
    Oh, gross. How do you even get blisters? I've never had one in my life.
    sometimes I wish for falling
    wish for the release
    wish for falling through the air
    to give me some relief

because falling's not the problem;
    when i'm falling, i'm in peace.
    it's only when i hit the ground
    it causes all the grief