Page 44 of 517 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    PapayaShark
    I had the weirdest dream ever. Dreamt I was in a zombie apocalypse with a boy(black hair, black skinny jeans, crowbar, snowboard jacket) and it was so realistic. We were in a group with 5 other folks, but they went crazy so we left. We were running hand in hand trough a mass of zombies and there was a creepy guy in the middle who was staring at us. He had long hair and was balding, mustache and dirty clothes and a trenchcoat. After running past him, more and more human appeared and less and less zombies. And then children who were playing. And the further we came, less children were playing until there were no one left. Just me and the guy, hand in hands. And then I heared the voice of the creepy guy. "The more you run through your mind, the more you pull on the strings of your memory, the more I will appear. And one day something terrible will happen. And that day the boy won't be there to protect you, and you'll be all alone. Just you and me." An then the dream slowly faded out.

Yeah, creepy ._.

Weasyl
    Sparky15756
    I had a dream that I was a remote control Formula One driver o.o That was fizzy-whack, yo! And then a dream where I was in a place that I had a dream previously from many many many years ago o.o My dreams are whack D:

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    I went to get the motherboard replaced on my desktop last week and I got it back earlier. Turned it on, first thing I see is that the guy forgot to do a backup meaning I lost fucking everything. Steam games, saves, videos, pictures, old school work, everything. My life was deleted.

Second thing I see, Internet doesn't work. Not a router issue since it works fine on my laptop. Not a cable issue since I tried it on my laptop with wireless disabled and it works fine. It's something wrong with the motherboard.

Third thing I see, half the USB slots don't work, which conveniently happen to be the ones around the Ethernet slot.

I try the usual, DNS clear, different cable, rebooting router, resetting it, etc etc, nothing works.

WHEN SUDDENLY

This message pops up saying updates had been installed. Then I remember the guy told me he hadn't finished updating it so I figured it must've installed the drivers or something. I restart and then BOOM!

HUGE FUCKING SCREECHING SOUND OF DEATH! BRZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT! NON STOP FOREVER IT NEVER STOPS.

Internet still doesn't work btw

Find out the screeching (super loud also, I have a headache now and neighbors came to ask if I was alright) are in fact EVERY SINGLE WARNING SYSTEM SCREAMING AT ME AT THE SAME TIME TO END THEIR PAIN!

AKA the computer guys BROKE EVERYTHING!

Figured I'd get it back there but they closed at 6:00pm and I'm leaving on vacation for my mom's place tomorrow at 9:00am... until the end of January. Basically I'm fucked. It's too late to return my computer, if I turned it in tomorrow morning they probably wouldn't keep it that long and if I turned it in once I came back, the warranty would be over and they'd probably say I fucked it up in these two months.

I've been fighting to make this desktop work for over a year now (literally, since November 19th 2011), literally changed everything (some pieces even twice), reinstalled Windows three times, I've done EVERYTHING and yet this fucking thing is cursed and will never work.

My mom and I are now shopping for a whole new computer I could get (by borrowing money from someone) on Boxing Day after Christmas. I give up, there's just nothing that can be done with this cursed thing.

EDIT: As I was shopping, I remembered about Alienware and their awesome(ly expensive) computers that you can customize. Sure, they're expensive and overkill but you can pay x per month instead of one single payment, which means I could no doubt afford that and would not have to save up for months and/or borrow money from someone! Omagawd, I never thought I'd have an awesome Alienware someday, I'm paradoxically happy now. Plus I might even get it for Christmas if I'm lucky!
    Last edited by Ibuuyk; 12-04-2012 at 10:57 PM.

Weasyl
    AtomiKamikaze
    Huh. One of my friends wanted to know this other friend of mine who's a pretty good artist, and been thinkin'; after a pattern of seeing that they want to know a lot of my buddies (notably the artists who far exceed me in ability and/or popularity), I'm wondering if I'm being leapfrogged and taken advantage of...like, just to boost their name...or just the innocent want to have more friends.

Idk, I don't like the sassing either. </vent>

Weasyl
    Tybalt
    So recently I went on a trip to the states to visit some friends

And I had a choice altercation with your "Doritos Locos Tacos"

Holy fuck those things are amazing I can totally understand you guys hoarding them

but seriously release these things in Canada before I

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Every single one of my debts are paid, my new computer should arrive by January 11th, my credit card's limit has been augmented to 800$ since my credit has been rated Excellent for more than two years straight, my rent's paid and I still have over 400$ left, plus I'll receive my taxes this month which should add another 125$ to my bank account!

I'll spend 100$/month to pay off my new computer, I've gotten Supersponsor for Anthrocon, shopped for bus tickets and found one for 175$ with really good schedules, got Third Row and all its DLC for 7,49$ on Steam. Now I only have to wait till the hotel room reservations open on January 20th so I can look around for people offering rooms (the same guy I roomed with this year, I hope) and everything will be planned!

Everything went better than expected, I'm happy as fuck. No more debts or being tight on money!

Fuck yeah, Merry Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by Ibuuyk View Post
    Every single one of my debts are paid, my new computer should arrive by January 11th, my credit card's limit has been augmented to 800$ since my credit has been rated Excellent for more than two years straight, my rent's paid and I still have over 400$ left, plus I'll receive my taxes this month which should add another 125$ to my bank account!

I'll spend 100$/month to pay off my new computer, I've gotten Supersponsor for Anthrocon, shopped for bus tickets and found one for 175$ with really good schedules, got Third Row and all its DLC for 7,49$ on Steam. Now I only have to wait till the hotel room reservations open on January 20th so I can look around for people offering rooms (the same guy I roomed with this year, I hope) and everything will be planned!

Everything went better than expected, I'm happy as fuck. No more debts or being tight on money!

Fuck yeah, Merry Christmas!
    Lucky you, I've got a long hard slog before I get my student loans knocked out. Plus a smallish limit on my credit card, which I generally try not to run up except for emergencies.

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercougar View Post
    Lucky you, I've got a long hard slog before I get my student loans knocked out. Plus a smallish limit on my credit card, which I generally try not to run up except for emergencies.
    Oh, I didn't have student loans. I've just had the worst of lucks since I moved in my new apartment this September. Everything breaking, unexpected expenses popping up outta nowhere, etc etc.

Weasyl
    PapayaShark
    Story time

I forgot my keys today, but no problem I thought, I have a spare key in the garage. But the door was stuck, so I had to break loose some planks with a shovel(with no gloves and its snowy and cold as fuck). And then I had to squeeze through a small as fuck opening, over a box and try not to faceplant on the floor. Then I got my key and had to squeeze my way out >.> And there were so many dead bugs and spiderwebs and dust >.> eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww >.<

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by PapayaShark View Post
    Story time

I forgot my keys today, but no problem I thought, I have a spare key in the garage. But the door was stuck, so I had to break loose some planks with a shovel(with no gloves and its snowy and cold as fuck). And then I had to squeeze through a small as fuck opening, over a box and try not to faceplant on the floor. Then I got my key and had to squeeze my way out >.> And there were so many dead bugs and spiderwebs and dust >.> eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww >.<
    And then you have to explain to your family why the garage has a hole in it :V