Page 304 of 517 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304305306314354404 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 5170
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3031
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCoffeecup View Post
    Small post count=new despite the time they've spent here, and nobody likes being the new kid in school. Not only that, but it emphasizes on overthinking things with it's "meaningful posts" and makes this place feel a tad elitist by discouraging short replies that make up for most of real conversations.
    Remind me again, why does it have to be like this?
    That's only true if people care about post count, which it seems most regulars don't. I mean, Hewge for example has a relatively much smaller post count because he makes a lot of sub-140 character posts, but nobody here would consider him new. If you want an official stance on why things are like this, ask Taw because he's the forum overlord here. The site's creation and direction is from before my time, and I've already expressed multiple times now that I prefer a non-post count system.

Weasyl
    Daisy La Liebre
    My post count brings all the otters to the yard!

Solution: Remove the "Posts" field from the user info. Then only those who care enough to visit the user's profile page to find out how many posts someone has will know, and those people are rarely worth listening to anyway.

Never really noticed the post count until now. Didn't know it mattered that much D:

I just like the people here and what they talk about and post. Wish I knew how to make it more active

Weasyl
    Daisy La Liebre

Weasyl
    N/A
    ^ I've always loved the smell of coffee, it's just a shame my mouth doesn't feel the same way. I wonder, would loose leaf tea be useable in one of those? May have to invest in one.

Weasyl
    Battlechili1
    I think I have a headaque. :/

^^Yeah, coffee smells wonderful. Not a big fan of the taste, but the smell...
    The future is in the past! Onwards Aoshima!

Weasyl
    Vae
    I live for coffee.

Also, I need an aeropress.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    N/A
    Im not sure who did the disowning first, but now, well now im alone. Im not sure how I feel, but I doubt that neutral emptyness is good. Im not even sure anymore what the original argument was about, exploded into a fantastic flurry of truth and honesty about how much we all hate each other.

It's truth great! Get it out of the way. make up and go on. Best thing for ya. Swallow your pride and be the first one to take action. Be a friend. Everyone goes threw this. It's called life.

I don't post here often enough to care about a post count. Nor would I care about anyone else's. The only good thing I can see about a character count would be less "OMG LOL" posts. This system is far better than a user rating system. Allows others to rate your post. Always turns into a popularity contest. Anthrocon has a nice forum but don't like posting there for that reason. A few members there could post "OMG LOL" and get a 5 out of 5 star rating.

Love the smell of good coffee. Can only have decaf. Also really like the smell of liver and onions. But can't see cooking something I'd have to toss because there's no way i'd eat it. Smells great! Tastes like, well, lever and onions.