Page 460 of 517 FirstFirst ... 360410450458459460461462470510 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 5170
    Weasyl
    N/A
    People need to realize that everyone is mocked for their size. It's outrageously annoying and people need to get over it or more ideally butt out of other's business.
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    GlaringFeline
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    People need to realize that everyone is mocked for their size. It's outrageously annoying and people need to get over it or more ideally butt out of other's business.

It's a sad reality, people are bashed for their size no matter what it may be. Niki Minaj's "Anaconda" certainly isn't helping matters either (though it is catchy as hell).
    -Insert inspirational quote here-

Weasyl
    Namba
    I think it should be mandatory to watch Clerks before you go into a retail job just so you know what you're getting yourself into xD

Weasyl
    Vae
    I would understand more if the lady was being directly targeted for her size,
    but she wasn't.
    They were making fun of a piece of clothing.
    A piece of clothing that wasn't even on anyone (except the teen, to which, yes, it would be funny to be in something that floppy and oversized to one's frame).

It's like someone pointing to a large / supersize / whatever meal at a restaurant, going "Oh man, I would die if I ate that. That's way too much food for one person," and then me running away and crying because that's what I planned to order / eat in one sitting.
    It's dumb.
    If your sense of self-worth is that fragile, you just shouldn't be out and around people in that kind of setting.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard

This made my day.

Apparently, there is a sub-reddit forum which tests the similarities between Social Justice Warriors' (SJW) posts and Stormfront post (A white-supremacist, far-right, and almost neo-nazi(?) community)
    I find it unbelievable how hatred is the universal language of such plebs. What a stunningly enlightening lingua franca, we have here, right?

These two sides really deserve each other, if you ask me. Imagine having them all live cramped on the same island together. Comedy gold, I say.
    Last edited by Eduard; 07-10-2015 at 09:15 AM.

Weasyl
    N/A
    My PC is kill.

Once I get a new one sorted, I'll have to transfer my old hard drive's contents over to my new one. Anyone know how I can do that?

Also is it worth getting an Intel i7 4790k over an Intel i5 4690k? There's like a 100 difference.

The easiest way is to just put the old hard drive into the new PC.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Socks the Fox View Post
    The easiest way is to just put the old hard drive into the new PC.
    Well duh, I'm upgrading. My old HDD is only like 250gb and I'm going to a 2TB with the new PC.

Weasyl
    Antumbra