Page 201 of 517 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251301 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 5170

Weasyl
    Vae
    I hate bleaching my hair.
    It's always a screaming hell of itching and burning.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Then why you do it?? you need to do that for any particular reason or need?? Cause it is burns then... I donīt know.

Weasyl
    Vae
    Quote Originally Posted by AineCleine View Post
    Then why you do it?? you need to do that for any particular reason or need?? Cause it is burns then... I donīt know.
    Because I want it to be blue,
    and blue won't dye over my natural color.

If I could get around the need for that to get my pretty blue hair, I would gladly avoid bleaching. For the damage, the hassle, AND the cost.
    Because seriously, I spent like $30 on all of this bleaching crap.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    That's pretty much why I consider hair dye a waste of time. Someone let me know when we have fiber-optic hair implants, then I might consider it.

Weasyl
    One_Classy_Dragon
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post

If I could get around the need for that to get my pretty blue hair, I would gladly avoid bleaching. For the damage, the hassle, AND the cost.
    This shows just how far you're willing to take this whole Ludwig Von Koopa thing... Or you just like the color blue. :V

Weasyl
    Ruggy

I share your struggle. I eventually gave up on the little $5 packets of bleach and just bought a 1-pound tub of quick blue. P: Lasts a while, at least with short cuts. But yeah, bleaching is a pain in the ass, and whenever I do it myself, it ends up a lot more haylike than when I pay a professional. (But I can't afford a $75 cut and dye job every six weeks, man!)

I wish I could cut my own hair and have it look any good. The closest I can get to DIY haircuts are mohawks.

I love my blue hair though. Worth iiiit.
    Formerly gorgonops. I do art-type stuff.

Weasyl
    Vae
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Ruggy
    My obsession knows no bounds. I will become him. I know you're joking, but it's seriously been my dream to have blue hair since I was like 3. I've had it before, but unfortunately, it washed out in like a week. I tried a different brand this time, though. Hopefully, I'll see better results.

I bought a tub of lightener and 30 vol developer, because I was tired of wasting $10 a pop on the bleach kits. And then getting pissed off and SOL when I find out I missed a few spots.

Never had my hair professionally colored. Don't have enough money for that shit. Parents didn't, either.
    If it destroys my hair, ohhhh well. It's just a dead mass of cells on my scalp, anyway. Might as well have fun with it.

I don't really cut my hair at all except some little bangs on the side of my face. And those are easy enough to keep up with that it's hard to fuck up.
    What brand of dye are you using? I've had pretty good luck with Punky Colours and Ion Brilliants. (If you have the patience, putting on one of those caps and applying heat helps a bit but it's not necessary.) They're not immune to washing out eventually, but no color really is, even if it claims to be permanent. Still, they last a good 4-ish weeks before they start turning pale, for me. (And they look okay when they do turn pale, too. At least in the colors I've tried.)

And re: hair damage, yeah, 's what I figure, too. P: Life's too short to not have blue hair if you want blue hair!

My hair will turn into a tangly mess if it gets too long, because I bleach it so much, but hey! I prefer short haircuts anyway. And my hair grows so stinkin' fast it's pretty easy to recover from screwing my hair up.

Hmm. Now that I think about it, pretty much all of the stuff on the back of my head, my stylist does with a buzzer anyway. I'm planning on bringing back the mohawk for summer anyway, but hmmmm. Maybe I could do this shit myself!
    Formerly gorgonops. I do art-type stuff.

Weasyl
    Vae
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgonops View Post
    What brand of dye are you using? I've had pretty good luck with Punky Colours and Ion Brilliants. (If you have the patience, putting on one of those caps and applying heat helps a bit but it's not necessary.) They're not immune to washing out eventually, but no color really is, even if it claims to be permanent. Still, they last a good 4-ish weeks before they start turning pale, for me. (And they look okay when they do turn pale, too. At least in the colors I've tried.)

And re: hair damage, yeah, 's what I figure, too. P: Life's too short to not have blue hair if you want blue hair!

My hair will turn into a tangly mess if it gets too long, because I bleach it so much, but hey! I prefer short haircuts anyway. And my hair grows so stinkin' fast it's pretty easy to recover from screwing my hair up.

Hmm. Now that I think about it, pretty much all of the stuff on the back of my head, my stylist does with a buzzer anyway. I'm planning on bringing back the mohawk for summer anyway, but hmmmm. Maybe I could do this shit myself!
    I used Splat this time around. Bought two boxes. It actually covered my hair pretty well. And I also used a sealer on it and have some spray that's supposed to help with that shit.

I've heard good things about Punky Colours, but I can never find it anywhere.
    When I dyed my hair and it faded, before, it was Manic Panic. Fortunately, it faded into a really pretty mix of pastel purple / pink, and was basically a pastel goth's wet dream, but I wanted blue. Lol.

My hair's always been a tangly mess, ever since I was little. I'm just kind of used to it.
    But I keep it decently long and thick. Not quite as long as I'd like, but I'm waiting for it to grow out more, even though I'm sure all the bleaching and dying isn't helping on that end.
    Resident Koopa Trash