Page 196 of 517 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206246296 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 5170
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1951
    Quote Originally Posted by BrazenBull View Post
    I was watching a friend stream some movies with a bunch of other friends watching
    People still do that? Cool. I used to watch MST3K streams with a bunch of people chatting during the movies on Justin TV, although that was many many years ago.

Weasyl
    BrazenBull
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    People still do that? Cool. I used to watch MST3K streams with a bunch of people chatting during the movies on Justin TV, although that was many many years ago.
    Yeah, he's been doing it for like 5 years now. You want a link?

Quote Originally Posted by Rilvor View Post
    What is it with people and not being able to appreciate things that are calm or mellow? I legitimately don't get this, it's like people must live in a saccharine sweet land of sunshine and rainbows and that is the only thing that is allowed to be beautiful or make you happy. Anything else is "Heavy" or "Dark" or "Depressing". It gets wearying to see how common this thinking is.

I mean good grief people, is it that bad to feel calm?
    I fell exactly the same way. Some people just think everyone has to be jumping on a single leg everytime or else you are just weird and thatīs putting it mildly for what other people say. I preferred some calm environments, the peace that nature provides is really soothing to me.

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    Rounds deployed
    I was tempted.

I've never quite understood the setups with people in a chatroom all watching a video being streamed. I suppose that's the online version of people that talk during movies.

Weasyl
    Daisy La Liebre
    Isn't it nice to feel contented? Totally at ease, in touch with the world...

I wish I could feel like this more often.

Weasyl
    BrazenBull
    I mean...I think it's fun with friends or acquaintances when you just want to casually chat with some random movie/show going on. Not too enjoyable for me if more than 8 people are there though.
    Yeah, that's pretty much what it is. We are all big horror movie fans so we all watch horror movies every thursday.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1957
    Quote Originally Posted by BrazenBull View Post
    Yeah, he's been doing it for like 5 years now. You want a link?
    Sure, hook me up. Can't guarantee that it'll fit into my schedule (of sitting on my butt), but it'd be nice to have, thank you.

Weasyl
    BrazenBull
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    Sure, hook me up. Can't guarantee that it'll fit into my schedule (of sitting on my butt), but it'd be nice to have, thank you.
    No prob. They stream at 8pm EST every Thursday.

http://horror-fest.webs.com/

The guy that runs the show has been searching for new watchers anyway, so i figured I would open the furry gates.

Weasyl
    Carnau / Issy / Isra
    I was drawing furries in college and it was both funny and awkward.. Mostly awkward for me, funny in retrospect. I was sitting in a -seemingly- empty hallway and drawing on a bench, minding my own y'know.. And this chick runs up, she's all like "OOOOHHH ART, ART STUFF, WOW LOOKIT UR ART!!!" -Damn near giving me a heart attack.

And she asked to see it, so I tilted the page. All the while my expression like .___. I sort of braced myself a little for her reaction, showing a perfect stranger some anthros and all you could imagine.

I was about to say "I need to.." and then she interrupted me with this heartfelt, somewhat poetic monologue about how I need to feel inspired.. Just take in the beauty of the world, tap into realms that others cannot see... All this hippie junk, and I could tell that she was trying to finish my sentence.
    I laughed and said, "No." I tucked away the art and pulled out a book. "I need to keep studying psychology."
    Quote Originally Posted by voicebox64
    Now he can have all the turkey with pillowy mounds of mashed potatoes, butter drenched dressing and tiny onions swimming in a sea of cream sauce he wants.

Weasyl
    BrazenBull
    Got the dox from someone of the troll who's been slandering/harassing me and my friends. I seriously have half a mind to call this number and just end this shit. But I can't be sure who will pick up. If he does it's gg because that'll be my number.
    What a dickhead. Has this guy been doing shit offline as well? Like real harassment?
    Even at my most vindictive I've never had the kind of endurance to mess with someone longer than a day.