Page 442 of 517 FirstFirst ... 342392432440441442443444452492 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,420 of 5170
    Weasyl
    N/A
    http://www.nationstates.net/page=challenge

I challenged your nation to a Rudeness contest and won by a land slide. Take that you twat.

EDIT:
    I just rechallenged on Niceness grounds and one in a single round. I apologize profusely for my previous statement. Cookie?
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics
    "You are what you do not do." - Relax

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    You love to torment me...

But I shall have that cookie. Is it sprinkled?

- - - Updated - - -

I challenged you over the specialty of authoritarianism and I lost. My specialty! This is preposterous!
    Who would have thought that a democracy would beat a dictatorship over authoritarianism...
    lol

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    You guys should really give Civilization 5 a try, I think you would like it. If you like building your own civilization and becoming the dominant empire. I've been having a blast bringing the world to bear as Egypt.

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilvor View Post
    You guys should really give Civilization 5 a try, I think you would like it. If you like building your own civilization and becoming the dominant empire. I've been having a blast bringing the world to bear as Egypt.
    I used to play it as Babylon, but I got rapidly bored of it. I am a fan of more complex RTS games like the Grand RTS games made by Paradox like Hearts of Iron or Europa Universalis.
    Think of Europa Universalis like being able to pick any state between the 14th and the 19th century and just go out there, try to conquer the world, become a colonial empire, dominate the trade, wage wars etc.

Hearts of Iron is the same thing, except it is in WW II.
    Basically, these are games which allow you to play around the question of "What if?" in history.

I am currently playing Hearts of Iron 3 as the Third Reich.
    I declared war on Poland in 1937 and thus UK and the allies didn't even care what I was doing. Then I anschlussed Austria, Czechoslovakia, and they still don't care. I succeeded in launching a coup d'etat in France and therefore turning it into a nazi paradise.
    And somehow, The Soviet Union declared war on Finland and somehow pissed off the Allies, so now the Allies started WW II by declaring war on the Soviet Union while I spread nazi love throughout the whole of Europe, Africa and South-east Asia without everyone caring.
    Lifeisgood.jpg

I just love RTS games.

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe

I always used to play Civ5 as Morocco but lately I've been giving Russia a try...

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilvor View Post
    I way way way prefer Civ4 but I am willing to play Civ5 with a good group.
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics
    "You are what you do not do." - Relax

Weasyl
    GlaringFeline
    I keep seeing the term around, is FAF FurAffinity Forums?

Civ sounds really fun, I'm pretty interested in ancient Rome so I might give it a try.

Weasyl
    Sparkyopteryx
    Quote Originally Posted by GlaringFeline View Post
    I keep seeing the term around, is FAF FurAffinity Forums?

Civ sounds really fun, I'm pretty interested in ancient Rome so I might give it a try.
    It is indeed.

I'm not personally a fan of RTS games but I do find them fascinating in their own right at least. And yet for whatever reason I like playing Risk? I suppose it's something about being able to physically move your units around a board and heckling your opposition on the other side of the table.