Page 48 of 517 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    Onnes
    Now what possesses an undergraduate to doodle an anthro on the back of a physics midterm?

Quote Originally Posted by Rilvor View Post
    My issue is the same as it always is with any forum largely inhabited by Furries; We just don't have much to talk about. "Anyone for Vore RP?" being on the recent listing of the Role-Playing subforum does a damn good job of repulsing me like an overfull wagon of rotten garlic.

So I tend to hang around places like "Off-Topic" or "General Discussion" exclusively unless something on the directory catches my eye.
    Heh. Check out the Rants and Raves section of that "other" forum and you'll find PLENTY of different topics to discuss.

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    You know, I've been living with the same roommate for months and I must say he's by far the best roommate I've ever had!

I mean sure we don't really talk since he's active at night while I'm active at day but like half an hour before I go to sleep, he wakes up and starts walking around the apartment looking if something's changed and his things are still there or... I dunno. He's pretty mysterious and keeps to himself. He doesn't do any noise, doesn't start parties, he doesn't leave messes in corners, he doesn't invite his friends and family over and he even keeps uninvited visitors away!

Oh and btw, he's a spider.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #474

Weasyl
    Eminoxic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibuuyk View Post
    You know, I've been living with the same roommate for months and I must say he's by far the best roommate I've ever had!

I mean sure we don't really talk since he's active at night while I'm active at day but like half an hour before I go to sleep, he wakes up and starts walking around the apartment looking if something's changed and his things are still there or... I dunno. He's pretty mysterious and keeps to himself. He doesn't do any noise, doesn't start parties, he doesn't leave messes in corners, he doesn't invite his friends and family over and he even keeps uninvited visitors away!

Oh and btw, he's a spider.
    Naughty :3
    [1:14:39 AM] Kihari: I guess I should go shower and find something to eat
    [1:15:00 AM] Eminoxic: or go eat and find something to shower
    [1:15:13 AM] Kihari: if you come with me I promise I'll let you drop the soap

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Quote Originally Posted by Eminoxic View Post
    Naughty :3
    Oh you~

EDIT: Apparently I'm getting famous. Or at least one of my covers is. Where I come from, people are starting to use my cover of Voltaire's "Happy Birthday" as the birthday song to give. And that was before my new mic and when I was using shitty Audacity. Huh, maybe I should redo it since it seems to be my most popular.
    Last edited by Ibuuyk; 05-11-2013 at 09:17 AM.

Weasyl
    Tybalt
    Quote Originally Posted by Onnes View Post
    Now what possesses an undergraduate to doodle an anthro on the back of a physics midterm?
    You should write in red ink your FA on the bottom of the paper

you can be buddies :3 :3 :3 :3: 3:33;

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibuuyk View Post
    Oh you~

EDIT: Apparently I'm getting famous. Or at least one of my covers is. Where I come from, people are starting to use my cover of Voltaire's "Happy Birthday" as the birthday song to give. And that was before my new mic and when I was using shitty Audacity. Huh, maybe I should redo it since it seems to be my most popular.
    Just don't forget to give credit where it is due.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #478

Weasyl
    Fayv
    Quote Originally Posted by Tybby View Post
    You should write in red ink your FA on the bottom of the paper

you can be buddies :3 :3 :3 :3: 3:33;
    Reminds me of my undergrad course "philosophy of other animals" it was about logic, ethics, etc dealing with animals. We'd have weekly quizzes and I kept goofing off and drawing animals when I didn't know the readings. It was a huge class and I didn't realize my prof knew who I was till we went "oh right, you draw the funny animals" whoops.

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilvor View Post
    Just don't forget to give credit where it is due.
    Don't worry, I do :3

Weasyl
    Onnes
    Submitted an abstract today that will be sending me to what is effectively a resort town in Japan for a conference later this summer. Now I have approximately two months to finalize a paper that is currently only in its preliminary stages, create a poster, and practice an oral presentation that I can deliver under the effects of near maximum jet lag. I also need to figure out how I might best coerce several experimentalists into collaborating with me in order to test certain predictions. I am never going to sleep again.